07. Standing Despite...
08. Oracle
09. Phoenix
10. The All And The Nothing

Guest review by
qlacs
Rating:
N/A
I frickin' love Neuraxis. Or rather, I've tried to for a lot of years. I really, really like the riffs and grooves Steven Henry (or rather Robin Milley) & Co. have put together over their career, and from the moment I first heard them I wanted them to succeed so bad. Their best moments are some I draw inspiration from to this day, something I can't say about most of the music in general out there. Now we're six years past their last output, and they seem like a band fallen apart. With the sudden realization that they will probably never make the groundbreaking record they could have, I decided to lay down the simple facts of why they couldn't make it - and what better way to demonstrate it than through what I believe is their best record?

Read more ››
published 13.03.2018 | Comments (0)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 115 users
25.12.2009 - 10:05
Rating: 9
thesabbathfan

It's a great fucking album.
----
13.02.2012 - 02:08
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
This is some solid, kick ass, tech death.
29.12.2016 - 21:49
Rating: 8
qlacs
"The Quaker"
I guess no Neuraxis album is without fillers or production defects, but this may be their peak. Or Trilateral Progression...
----
19.01.2017 - 08:22
Rating: 9
stedanko

I like flippy shit wrestling with no psychology. I also like brutal tech death metal. Brutal tech death metal is the flippy shit wrestling of the musical world. As such, I really like this album. Especially the 2 opening tracks and the title track. Wish they would make more music. Now I am sad.

Hits total: 5595 | This month: 5