Metal Storm logo
Password Bug

‹‹ Back to Bugs
30.07.2006 - 17:32
Stigmatized
I went to log in this morning, and typed in my email, then my password. Clicked, the Log in button and it said I had the wrong password. So I typed it again, and again. Same thing. So I clicked the "Forgot Password" and got a new one in my email. I was able to log-in with it.

After I was in, I went to "Modify Profile" and changed it back to my original password. When I came back to log-in a few minutes ago, it gave me the wrong password message again, so I had to get another new password. Is there any way I can go back to using my original password?
31.07.2006 - 17:10
Ivan
Retired Admin
Written by Stigmatized on 30.07.2006 at 17:32

I went to log in this morning, and typed in my email, then my password. Clicked, the Log in button and it said I had the wrong password. So I typed it again, and again. Same thing. So I clicked the "Forgot Password" and got a new one in my email. I was able to log-in with it.

After I was in, I went to "Modify Profile" and changed it back to my original password. When I came back to log-in a few minutes ago, it gave me the wrong password message again, so I had to get another new password. Is there any way I can go back to using my original password?

You're probably doing something wrong. Please contact me by PM with the password you wish to have.
01.08.2006 - 15:37
Sidragasum
Account deleted
I discovered a bug in the password system just there. I discovered that if I type just the first eight digits of my password correctly, I can log in, and it doesn't care about the rest of my password.