Metal Storm logo
Falkenbach

Original post

Posted by Clintagräm, 31.07.2006 - 08:07
Well, this is a thread about the band Falkenbach. I used to be a really into them but I am still a big fan. I own '...Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri...' and 'Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty' which are both very good. I know they (he) is a lot more melodic now than he used to be, but his first album was very extreme. The band evolved into a much more melody based band, though it was always present. Well, is anyone a fan? I personally enjoy all of his music, but I enjoy his older, stuff a tad more.
29.03.2011 - 06:45
Void_Eater
Account deleted
I've only heard their first two albums, and they were both good. Their debut was better, in my humble(and always right) opinion-It seemed to have more black metal element, while the latter dragged somewhat, with repetitive folk riffs, that just don't have the staying power they need for such repetition. Also, I heard that Falkenbach is going to perform at Hellfest-Is that true?
29.03.2011 - 06:53
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Written by Guest on 29.03.2011 at 06:45

Also, I heard that Falkenbach is going to perform at Hellfest-Is that true?

there you have the line up http://hellfest.fr/artistes

no falkenbach listed... so far.
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
17.02.2012 - 17:13
Sojgenske

Http://semivivus.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcement&action=display&thread=148

Whaaat ?
17.02.2012 - 19:28
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Awesome, that's all. Everytime I hear "...Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri..." and "Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty" I feel like sailing away.