Metal Storm logo
Face Down

31.07.2006 - 14:37
Cut-Throat

Anyone Into Face Down? Featuring Marco Aro (Ex- The Haunted)! There has been various EP and Demo releases in the past But the album "The Will To Power" is their First major Album!
29.08.2006 - 18:35
CARNALABHORRENCE
Account deleted
I FUCKING love this band. Their aggression is crazy as fuck. I have 'The Twisted Rule The Wicked' and I listen to it all the time, because it's intense.
29.08.2006 - 20:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Will try them now. Hope they download fast..

It is so slow lately..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
31.08.2006 - 06:47
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I am not sure if it is the same band but I remember that a friend some time ago brought me an album from a band which was called Face Down and that had, supposedly, a focus in Christian lyrics. As far as I recall they played some good Post-Thrash Metal. The problem is that the album does not have a title and I cannot say if it is from this band or from another one which shares the same name (as it annoyingly happens in several cases).
----
Christless
11.09.2006 - 19:46
Ars Diavoli
Account deleted
Written by Darth Satanious on 31.08.2006 at 06:47

I am not sure if it is the same band but I remember that a friend some time ago brought me an album from a band which was called Face Down and that had, supposedly, a focus in Christian lyrics. As far as I recall they played some good Post-Thrash Metal. The problem is that the album does not have a title and I cannot say if it is from this band or from another one which shares the same name (as it annoyingly happens in several cases).

Not the same band. There is probably a lot of bands with that name. The Will to Power is a very aggressive/hateful album with some anti-christian moments.

The Will to Power is my favourite album of 2005.
16.08.2009 - 19:38
Ur-Drago

*BUMP*

I can't believe more people here aren't into this band. The Twisted Rule The Wicked is a timeless Thrash classic from the '90s.

I really hope they record a new album soon.