Metal Storm logo
The Netherlands, Enschede - Bolt Thrower: European Tour

No Grolsch, No Glory!

Bolt Thrower has always had a special bond with the Atak Club in Enschede / Holland. The small 300 capacity club was one of the first to start booking extreme bands in the late 80's. It was famous for it's out of control moshpits, stagedivers jumping off the balcony and crowd surfing wheelchairs! It's the only club Bolt Thrower have played on every tour in the last 20 years, 11 times in total, a true cult club and a real home from home for us.

Sadly in 2008, after being battered beyond repair over the years, the old lady had to close. Atak gave Bolt Thrower the honour to play the last show ever there, which we celebrated with 300 guests as a special free show.

In 2009 Atak moved to a new building and now we would like to celebrate our first show in the new Atak with another special free show. After talking to the guys from Atak and our favourite beer brewery Grolsch, who are also from Enschede, we came up with the following:

The show will be on April 29th, and Asphyx, Rotting Christ and Dew-Scented will be joining us on stage. But, to stop people just ordering tickets and then not turning up, we will be asking for a 5 Euro "deposit". Then at the show you will get a special "No Grolsch, No Glory" Bolt Thrower T-Shirt and a Flip Top bottle of Grolsch beer!

The new Atak is capped at 800 people, so if you want to help celebrate a new chapter in the Bolt Thrower / Atak history, you'd better hurry up and get your tickets here: http://www.atak.nl/tickets/26308

Bands

All dates of this tour

News

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 10 users
08.01.2010 - 10:04
routa
Account deleted
Guess it's sold out? Marcel?
08.01.2010 - 17:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 08.01.2010 at 10:04

Guess it's sold out? Marcel?

Not that I know off. Old school death metal (which is of course way superior to triggered soulless brutal death metal that all sounds alike) isn't that popular.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.01.2010 - 19:34
Promonex
Cathemeral
Quote:
Aantal: 0 vrij

I presume that means no tickets are available anymore?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 7