Metal Storm logo
Sinbreed - To Release Debut Album

Ulterium Records will release the debut album When Worlds Collide by German power metal band Sinbreed (previously called Neoshine) on March 26th for the European market. Release dates for Japan and North America will be announced shortly.

Sinbreed is the project around 27 year old Guitarist Flo Laurin who joined forces with dedicated artists of the European metal scene, including Blind Guardian drummer Frederik Ehmke. The blistering combination of speed, melodic and aggressive arrangements combined with high and soaring vocals characterizes Sinbreed's distinctive Power metal.

Sinbreed full line-up is:
Herbie Langhans [Seventh Avenue] - Vocals
Frederik Ehmke [Blind Guardian] - Drums
Alexander Schulz - Bass
Flo Laurin - Guitars, Keys

When Worlds Collide [cover art] tracklist:

01. Newborn Tomorrow
02. Book Of Life
03. When Worlds Collide
04. Dust To Dust
05. Infinity's Call
06. Through The Dark
07. Enemy Lines
08. Room 101
09. Arise
10. Salvation

When Worlds Collide was mixed and mastered by Markus Teske [Symphony X, Vanden Plas] and the artwork was created by Felipe Machado Franco [Iced Earth, Ayreon]. Guests on the album includes Thomas Rettke [RedKey, ex-Heavens Gate], Joost van den Broek [Ayreon, Star One] and Morten Sandager [Pretty Maids].

At the band's MySpace profile you can listen to the entire opening track "Newborn Tomorrow" and short clips of three other tracks from the album.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Blind Guardian
Posted: 12.01.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 65 users
12.01.2010 - 12:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
The cover art doesn't really fit the album title (which is possible the most overused in music). Good on them for getting their shit together though.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.01.2010 - 12:45
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Should be nice, but i find weird, that it is linked to Blind Guardian - through the one person in lineup...then i see it as "update" while BG is my fav band...would you link to Nightwish all news by Tarot? would you link Demons And Wizards to Iced Earth/BG?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.01.2010 - 16:36
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Yeah, I second that...
12.01.2010 - 16:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Metal Maiden on 12.01.2010 at 16:36

Yeah, I second that...

so you will probably soon receive Thryce's displeased message too

(sorry Thryce, it is nothing personal against you i fully understand your points, only i kinda disagree with them)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.01.2010 - 23:43
Thryce
Retired Staff
So you received a notification for Blind Guardian news, while the news is only about the BG drummer's side-project, big deal, let it go already :
----
Your favorite band sucks.
19.01.2010 - 23:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 12.01.2010 at 12:45

Should be nice, but i find weird, that it is linked to Blind Guardian - through the one person in lineup...then i see it as "update" while BG is my fav band...would you link to Nightwish all news by Tarot? would you link Demons And Wizards to Iced Earth/BG?

Its because ordinary members cant edd news for non existed bands
So I would do same if sumbmit those news

about band slooks prommising, I like old BG werry much but this album well I belive iot will kick ass more how new BG album and last one to
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.01.2010 - 08:50
BMR Monkey

I agree

Hits total: 2480 | This month: 5