Three Days (General Admission): 120 TL
Three Days (Front Stage): 165 TL
One Day (General Admission): 56TL
One Day (Front Stage): 78,50TL
Camp Ticket: 20 TL
Buy at www.biletix.com

TUBORG PRESENTS

UNIROCK OPEN AIR FESTIVAL 2010

Having brought the likes of TESTAMENT, ARCH ENEMY, OPETH, KREATOR, DARK TRANQUILITY, PARADISE LOST, and AMON AMARTH to you over the past two years, UNIROCK 2010 promises to be the biggest metal music event this county has ever seen.

The festival was awarded 4 full pages in the September issue of the infamous British publication, METAL HAMMER, and in just two years has grown to international fame with various artists, journalists and managers alike expressing their support.

UNIROCK OPEN AIR FESTIVAL aims to maintain and improve on already impeccable standards in all areas including artist booking and production with a goal to unite metal fans from all over the globe.

Bands who have participated in the festival from the Middle East include ORPHANED LAND (Israel), BILOCATE (Jordan), and ARSAMES (Iran) along with our Greek neighbours ROTTING CHRIST who expressed their solidarity with Turkish fans in 1999 when they held a charity concert for Turkish earthquake victims. These names alone are some of the best examples of the way metal music and metal fans transcend all conventional borders and boundaries.

UNIROCK OPEN AIR FESTIVAL will take place this year on the 2-3-4th JULY.

->GENERAL RULES<-
- The organisation company reserves the right to change the program.
- Showing IDs is required.
- Prolonged exposure to high volume sound levels during the festival can cause temporary hearing damage.
- No food and beverage of any kind is allowed in the event area.
- For individuals who are considered not suitable for the activity, the organisation company reserves the right to deny entrance to the area of activity. Such individuals are to be refunded.

->CAMPING RULES<-
- This ticket is not valid without Super Combine or Combine tickets.
- Camping ticket is per person.
- The camp area is limited to 1500 people. Camp ticket sales will be finished when the capacity is full.
- General festival rules are valid for the camping area.

Official Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/unirockopenairfestival
Official Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/unirockfestival
Official Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232389894072

Headliners

DAY 1 (02.07)

None Shall Return 15:15
Belphegor 16:15
Entombed 17:45
Behemoth 19:15
Overkill 20:45
Cannibal Corpse 22:30

DAY 2 (03.07)

Gates Of Eternity 14:00
Sabhankra 14:45
Sabaton 15:45
Necrophagist 17:00
Dark Funeral 18:15
Evergrey 19:30
Grave Digger 21:00
Amorphis 22:30

DAY 3 (04.07)

Choler Age 15:00
Since Yesterday 16:00
Makine 17:00
Heaven Shall Burn 18:00
Korpiklaani 19:30
Obituary 21:00
Nevermore 22:30

Who was there?

Elyar S. 100%
dancingdecember 100%
Megad3th (Lebanon) 100%
flamey (Sweden) 100%
un/heart/ed 100%
neshter 100%
6hell6fire6 100%
Paraffin 100%
the napalm rain 100%
Nostalgiaplatz 100%
emrahguclu 100%
EverFrost 100%
ferdikavak 100%
Theoderic 100%
toxicrisis 100%
black.pegasus (Malta) 100%
Nima_AM (Iran) 100%
fossegrim 100%
iblis 100%
ruby_anathema 100%
melanj 100%
Ms.Schuldiner 100%
thunder_lord (UK) 100%
graveyardtrip 100%
Hoak 100%
stillborn 100%
angelusvoluntas 100%
Halleluja 100%
kain_686 (Syria) 100%
Dead_Emotion 100%
enthralled 100%
Anghash 100%
pigiama 100%
tasciy 100%
Ivalaostia 100%
mielikki 100%
Ozzenc 100%
Polonium (Syria) 100%
K'yorl Odran 100%
nihil 100%
ahmedoff 100%
selim ararat 100%
benjaminzzz (Germany) 100%
M 90%
Belial_68 (Russia) 90%
+ Funeral X + (Iran) 90%
alirizzza 90%
Veinlash 80%
denenendenek 80%
Thor 60%
Maria_27 (Syria) 60%
Devolution (Syria) 50%
Gabri 50%
Muhannad Saleh (Jordan) 30%
kott (Germany) 20%

Comments

Comments: 56   Visited by: 218 users
12.01.2010 - 14:12
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
If I was in turkey in that time (I am 80%) I'll be there for sure.
14.01.2010 - 15:30
un/heart/ed
The Sufferer
Amorphis is confirmed too!
----
My only thrill alone in my own hell
14.01.2010 - 22:26
neshter
Besiktas
There is an international update:

-------------
Dear Friends,

As you might have already noticed, we don't have an English section on our Unirock website yet. Hopefully, it will be updated soon and you will be able to find all the information related to Unirock Open Air Festival and other upcoming Unirock events such as Behemoth, Destruction and Sepultura. Till then, please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions. Of course, read below first

This year's festival will take place in Istanbul on July 2-3-4, 2010 as a 3 day camping event. Unlike previous years, we will have more international bands this time. So far, we have confirmed CANNIBAL CORPSE, OBITUARY, AMORPHIS, OVERKILL, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, SABATON, BELPHEGOR, DARK FUNERAL, GRAVE DIGGER AND NECROPHAGIST.

We are also very close to confirming NEVERMORE and KORPIKLAANI. And even better news, this is not the final lineup...

On another note, those who plan intend to attend Unirock Festival this year from neighbouring countries have other options. There will be another festival in Istanbul called SONISPHERE on June 25-27. Although their lineup is far from being as strong as ours and includes a band called 'METALLICA', you might still consider taking a look at or even choose to attend both ) This way, you will spend a whole week in Istanbul and in the meantime, our amazing city of Istanbul offers great opportunities, i.e. nightlife, beaches, historical sightseing and all that stuff.

Anyway, a limited number of discounted tickets will be put on sale on http://www.facebook.com/l/cc375;biletix.com (local ticketmaster) very soon. Like in previous years, ticket prices will gradually increase so you better hurry once they are out.

We look forward to seing you all here this summer and having beers together while watching the best of metal.

Yours truly,

Ozgur
-----------
14.01.2010 - 22:33
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by neshter on 14.01.2010 at 22:26

There is an international update:

-------------
Dear Friends,

As you might have already noticed, we don't have an English section on our Unirock website yet. Hopefully, it will be updated soon and you will be able to find all the information related to Unirock Open Air Festival and other upcoming Unirock events such as Behemoth, Destruction and Sepultura. Till then, please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions. Of course, read below first

This year's festival will take place in Istanbul on July 2-3-4, 2010 as a 3 day camping event. Unlike previous years, we will have more international bands this time. So far, we have confirmed CANNIBAL CORPSE, OBITUARY, AMORPHIS, OVERKILL, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, SABATON, BELPHEGOR, DARK FUNERAL, GRAVE DIGGER AND NECROPHAGIST.

We are also very close to confirming NEVERMORE and KORPIKLAANI. And even better news, this is not the final lineup...

On another note, those who plan intend to attend Unirock Festival this year from neighbouring countries have other options. There will be another festival in Istanbul called SONISPHERE on June 25-27. Although their lineup is far from being as strong as ours and includes a band called 'METALLICA', you might still consider taking a look at or even choose to attend both ) This way, you will spend a whole week in Istanbul and in the meantime, our amazing city of Istanbul offers great opportunities, i.e. nightlife, beaches, historical sightseing and all that stuff.

Anyway, a limited number of discounted tickets will be put on sale on http://www.facebook.com/l/cc375;biletix.com (local ticketmaster) very soon. Like in previous years, ticket prices will gradually increase so you better hurry once they are out.

We look forward to seing you all here this summer and having beers together while watching the best of metal.

Yours truly,

Ozgur
-----------

you mean this: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143467480253&ref=search&sid=1596871071.628442026..1&v=info ?
15.01.2010 - 01:44
emrahguclu
Unirock Official Facebook Group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49103892852
Unirock Open Air Festival Official Facebook Event : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232389894072
----
UNIROCK OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.unirock.org
UNIROCK FESTIVAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.unirockfest.com
UNIROCK OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49103892852
15.01.2010 - 03:08
neshter
Besiktas
@THE_BLACK_GOD
that link was about the 2009 concert.

the correct links are above this post.
15.01.2010 - 23:35
JD
Account deleted
Cannibal Corpse
Obituary
Necrophagist
Dark Funeral
Sabaton
Belphegor
Heaven Shall Burn
that's fuckin awsome!!!
15.01.2010 - 23:42
Alex Cannibal
fluffy bunny
Hell yeah it must be emaizing !!!
----
as I stare into this dark cold water
I see my own reflected pain
Will it take long, for the sun
To shine upon and warm me?
as
15.01.2010 - 23:42
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Overkill ?!!!! damn
16.01.2010 - 20:32
HERMANN
Cannibal corpse that's freakin awsome guys!!
----
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
17.01.2010 - 09:08
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
The nice thing is that we can be in both of unirock and Sonisphere cause they are so near. a week of nice festivals.
17.01.2010 - 12:09
Valentin B
Iconoclast
This is looking very tempting, i could even link this festival with Kaliakra or one of the Greek festivals with a Balkan Flexipass thingy.

where can i buy tickets? i haven't found anything on the web.
17.01.2010 - 14:25
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 17.01.2010 at 12:09

This is looking very tempting, i could even link this festival with Kaliakra or one of the Greek festivals with a Balkan Flexipass thingy.

Buy at [emial]unirockbilet@gmail.com[/email] this is what the I can see in top of this article, but I think you can buy it from Biletix.com after some days. but now it hasnt the billets unfortunately. but my question is how can I buy a ticket by an email
17.01.2010 - 14:34
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 14:25

Buy at [emial]unirockbilet@gmail.com[/email] this is what the I can see in top of this article, but I think you can buy it from Biletix.com after some days. but now it hasnt the billets unfortunately. but my question is how can I buy a ticket by an email

well they can send you the bank account number and you just pay the amount there and they'll send you the ticket. simple.
17.01.2010 - 14:38
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 17.01.2010 at 14:34

Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 14:25

well they can send you the bank account number and you just pay the amount there and they'll send you the ticket. simple.

I know this but its very weird for a festival! we do it for our little busyness sometimes. the other problem is that you have to email them then they have to answer you! then you have to mail them again and then they have to check it and then send the tickets or give you a serial number. dont know but I think they will give the tickets in the area. (by giving you a serial number as I said). you will be there? cause I saw that you will visit Istanbul in facebook.
17.01.2010 - 14:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 14:38

cause I saw that you will visit Istanbul in facebook.

huh? where does it say i'll visit Istanbul i'm thinking about getting to this festival since there are a few bands i'm interested in(Cannibal, Amorphis, Overkill, Digger) the ticket is absurdly cheap, i could get there with a balkan flexipass too so i'll get the overall costs well under 100 euros, plus i'm a total history sucker and i'll have a chance to visit probably the city richest in history within 1000 km, but i don't know what fest i'll choose in the end, i'll have to consider both line-up and price. so far Wacken is winning even though it's the most expensive.

plus, like i said, i could link the Unirock with Kaliakra Rock Fest for 7 days of sun, sea, history, trains, booze, girls and metal
17.01.2010 - 15:12
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 17.01.2010 at 14:50

Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 14:38

cause I saw that you will visit Istanbul in facebook.

huh? where does it say i'll visit Istanbul i'm thinking about getting to this festival since there are a few bands i'm interested in(Cannibal, Amorphis, Overkill, Digger) the ticket is absurdly cheap, i could get there with a balkan flexipass too so i'll get the overall costs well under 100 euros, plus i'm a total history sucker and i'll have a chance to visit probably the city richest in history within 1000 km, but i don't know what fest i'll choose in the end, i'll have to consider both line-up and price. so far Wacken is winning even though it's the most expensive.

plus, like i said, i could link the Unirock with Kaliakra Rock Fest for 7 days of sun, sea, history, trains, booze, girls and metal

sorry! it was Elio and how I know it? there is an application for it. now I'll invite you, its a nice application works with google earth and you can use pins for cities which you visited or wanna visit and then if on of your friends would go to the same city it will notify you! "Cities I've Visited"

you mean Çanakkale? by saying "i'll have a chance to visit probably the city richest in history within 1000 km" or a greek city? cause its not 1000 K btw Istanbul and there.
17.01.2010 - 15:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 15:12

you mean Çanakkale? by saying "i'll have a chance to visit probably the city richest in history within 1000 km" or a greek city? cause its not 1000 K btw Istanbul and there.

no, i mean that Istanbul is the richest historical city within 1000 km of Bucharest(the place i live in) and i'd die to go there. must be pretty crowded i think though.
17.01.2010 - 15:43
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 17.01.2010 at 15:38

Written by Guest on 17.01.2010 at 15:12

no, i mean that Istanbul is the richest historical city within 1000 km of Bucharest(the place i live in) and i'd die to go there. must be pretty crowded i think though.

hmmm, ture but I wasnt there neither. all I know that its something like Tehran. very crowded, I think it has near to 15 millions (just the center) but its not so cool I think. I hate such cities cause you will see any kind of culture and ppl over there. but its a beautiful city for sure and Expensive hehe.
17.01.2010 - 15:51
emrahguclu
A limited number of discounted tickets will be put on sale on biletix.com (local ticketmaster) very soon.
----
UNIROCK OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49103892852
17.01.2010 - 15:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
On Facebook they also say they're close to confirming Volbeat.
18.01.2010 - 15:39
stillborn
I will be there.This is only funny think for me, i mean UniRock.All of bands very good amazing choice
but if u add more bands like Children of bodom, it will be more amazing event.Im not fan of Alexi Laiho but their music very good.
27.01.2010 - 16:08
un/heart/ed
The Sufferer
Amorphis is my "only" reason to go there.
----
My only thrill alone in my own hell
27.01.2010 - 16:21
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
For Obituary and Overkill is more important than others.
01.02.2010 - 18:44
flamey
I got my ticket already, it's going to be awesome.
13.02.2010 - 15:48
Does anyone know if Entombed is %100 confirmed here?
13.02.2010 - 15:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Woohoo Nevermore confirmed.. this means that i'll probably be there.
13.02.2010 - 18:38
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
Written by Nostalgiaplatz on 13.02.2010 at 15:48

Does anyone know if Entombed is %100 confirmed here?

They were added by Unirock's assistant manger, so I guess it's pretty certain.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
13.02.2010 - 18:42
emrahguclu
Yes, Nevermore and Entombed are %100 confirmed. We are also very close to confirming Volbeat and Korpiklaani.
----
14.02.2010 - 12:21
6hell6fire6
After unirock announced nevermore and entombed I bought my ticket. Now I'm waiting for SONISPHERE festival's lineup. But it seems it doesn't be so cheap as unirock fest

Hits total: 25015 | This month: 12