Metal Storm logo
Painside - Sign To Inner Wound Recordings

Inner Wound Recordings are proud to announce the signing of the Brazilian heavy metal band Painside. Their debut album Dark World Burden will be released in Europe April 2nd.

Inspired by the traditional sound of pioneering bands like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, while adding modern influences from bands such as Nevermore and Disturbed, the band's sound is an elaborate and diverse emotional rollercoaster backed by sharp riffs, in your face vocals and a crunching sound to color the sonic landscape.

Dark World Burden [cover art] tracklist:

01. Ignite The Fire
02. Where Darkness Rules
03. Collapse The Lies
04. The Deviant
05. This Dark World
06. Sand Messiah
07. Forsaken
08. Serpent's Tongue
09. The Edge
10. Martyr
11. Redeemers In Blood

The CD was mixed by Alex Macedo (Syren, Atlântida) and Renato Tribuzy ( Tribuzy), who also produced the record, at Full Sound Studios in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Appearing as guests are Gus Monsanto ( Revolution Renaissance, Takara, ex- Adagio), Chris Boltendahl ( Grave Digger) and Renato himself, helping intertwine the group's musical vision, uniting the past and the present of heavy music.

More info about the band on http://www.myspace.com/painsideofficial.

Source: innerwound.com
Posted: 15.01.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 3 users
15.01.2010 - 20:54
Symmachus

I find it interesting that a band named Painside would be signed to a label called Inner Wound Recordings, considering the names of both corporations have something to do with pain. I find the artwork intuitive and unique.
16.01.2010 - 10:36
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Symmachus on 15.01.2010 at 20:54

I find it interesting that a band named Painside would be signed to a label called Inner Wound Recordings.

Indeed. This is the kind of stuff you just can't make up.
----
Your favorite band sucks.

Hits total: 1716 | This month: 2