A Sorcerer's Pledge12
Demons Gate9
Black Stone Wielder5
Under the Oak4
Crystal Ball0

Total votes: 47

The original post

Posted by Dangerboner on 19.01.2010 at 05:50
Epicus Doomicus Metallicus by Candlemass is one of my favorite metal albums in general, let alone just a doom favorite. I'm willing to assume that Solitude will win, but my favorites from this album have always been A Sorcerer's Pledge, Crystal Ball, and Demons Gate, respectively. I love the vocals on the first two or so minutes of A Sorcerer's Pledge, and that riff that follows will hurt your feelings.

Seeing Rob Lowe perform Crystal Ball live (the first part OMG) was one of the best concert moments I've had, but I think Johan is best suited for this release.

Page 2 of 2

ToMegaTherion

30.10.2012 at 14:49
I love Demons Gate. This is actually one of my favorite Candlemass albums prior too the Rob Lowe era.
----
- Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of man, even
when nature has long emancipated them from devine guidance (naturaliter
maiorennes), nevertheless gladly remain enslaved for life.-
Immanuel Kant
Nick K.

27.12.2013 at 15:11
Demons Gate. But every song on this album could it be, to be honest. A masterpiece.
LLTNF
Account deleted
  18.01.2014 at 15:15
My vote would have to go to A Sorcerer's Pledge though every song on the album is, of course, awesome. A Sorcerer's Pledge just has such a wonderful, mystical atmosphere and I very much enjoy how it's divided into various "movements" if you will.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.