Metal Storm logo
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

19.01.2010 - 20:51
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Any of you remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when you grew up? I did. When I first saw it, I thought it was the most awesome show on the planet. Now that I'm older, I look back on the show and I think to myself "I actually liked that?"

Later, there arose a man that has taken upon himself the task of making fun of the series, and he calls it Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. This series was so successful, that it spawned an entire genre of abridged series.

If you have not yet seen Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, go ahead and check it out, and provide your thoughts here.
19.01.2010 - 23:28
Inlé

The TCG was good. Well thought out and infinitely playable. Ahh, good old times.

The anime was awful, and that parody series is extremely well done... Well, the earlier ones anyway, it ran out of steam a bit. IN AMERICA.
31.08.2011 - 19:35
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.01.2010 at 20:51

Any of you remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when you grew up? I did. When I first saw it, I thought it was the most awesome show on the planet. Now that I'm older, I look back on the show and I think to myself "I actually liked that?"

Later, there arose a man that has taken upon himself the task of making fun of the series, and he calls it Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. This series was so successful, that it spawned an entire genre of abridged series.

If you have not yet seen Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, go ahead and check it out, and provide your thoughts here.

I like the TCG a lot. Needs a lot of smartness. Here I fused Metal and Yu-Gi-Oh:
16.10.2011 - 04:34
Rog-Mothoth

I got to hand it yo my wierd older sis for this one. I was into Yu-Gi-Oh majorlly (like having a whole tub of cards before i stopped and lost intrest) and the parody episodes are GREAT. I also like the song parodies they made....

Ahhhh good times
----
Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 06:44

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.08.2011 at 01:04

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

... I can hear your prog boners from here. D:<

Liar... Everyone knows the only way to sense a boner is by smell D:<