Metal Storm logo
Mantic Ritual - New Album On The Way

Guitarist Jeff Potts of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based old-school metallers Mantic Ritual has issued the following update:

"For the first time in a year, we're at home and we're doing something other than planning our next heavy-metal-family-roadtrip: We're writing and rehearsing new material (some of which was heard on the Marduk tour) for our second album. I don't want to create any false hopes or break any promises down the road, so I'm not going to say when the writing will be done or when the recording will take place, but, I can tell you that we're all really excited about the new songs and that old and new fans alike will agree that they're a step up from what we've done so far.

Going on six tours (with 13 other bands) in one year has done a lot to inspire and educate us, so we're all pretty full of new ideas, lyrics, riffs, licks, songs, etc., and we can't wait to share them with all of you. As soon as we're done, we'll be in the studio and back on the road as soon as possible!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Mantic Ritual
Posted: 22.01.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
22.01.2010 - 02:55
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
W0000000t bring it on!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
22.01.2010 - 06:26
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Saw them live with the new line up.... Not impressive. They definitely took a hit with that line up change. If that means anything here.
----
Coldgrits
22.01.2010 - 13:26
BudDa

These guys tour with Marduk?!
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
22.01.2010 - 18:13
amonamarthavenge

Yes. this band rules and they are amazing live. yet it was the guitar work that truly put them in their place. and the vocals no more argh

Hits total: 4432 | This month: 3