04. The Lord Sayeth
05. Vanguards Of The Void
06. Armida's Kiss
07. The Sage
08. Dies Irae (Day Of Wrath)
09. Metatron And The Mibor Mythos

Additional info
Label: I Hate

Engineered, mixed and mastered by David Vella at Temple Studios, Mistra Bay, Malta.
Produced by David Vella and Forsaken.
All vocals, bass and drums recorded by David Vella at Temple Studios, Mistra Bay, Malta, April / June 2008. All guitars recorded Sean Vukovic, April - June 2008.

All lyrics by Albert Bell.
All music by Forsaken.
Cover concept by Forsaken and Jowita Kaminska-Peruzzi.

Staff review by
Marcel Hubregtse
Rating:
It's been four years since Malta's Forsaken have released the much lauded Dominaeon. Finally the highly anticipated After The Fall is upon us. Although four years are long, they don't seem that way cause it's not that Forsaken disappeared from the scene during that period of time. Live gigs and the debut album by bassplayer Albert Bell's Nomad Son saw to it that Forsaken was never far away from the thoughts of epic doom fans. Besides gigging and recording, the band also spent the time after 2005 searching for a new label. Swedish doom label I Hate Records signed the band. And anyone worth their salt knows that I Hate Records equates to sheer quality (but then again what would one expect of a label run by Griftegård's Ola). Hopefully I Hate Records will be able to catapult Forsaken into the mindset of a larger audience, for they surely deserved that already on the back of 2005's Dominaeon.

Read more ››
published 03.04.2009 | Comments (20)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 141 users
28.01.2010 - 18:05
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Awesome stuff
16.11.2017 - 16:13
Rating: 7
musclassia
Staff
Had this on my 'to check out' list for some unknown reason, particularly considering I'm not that fond of bands that fuse doom with other metal subgenres, and even less of this more traditional style. Having said that, Aidenn Falls is spectacular for this kind of style, brilliant track
07.03.2020 - 09:11
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Fantastic christian doom.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.

Hits total: 9551 | This month: 15