Metal Storm logo
Gwydion - New Album Details, Video Teaser Online

Portuguese metallers Gwydion have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Today, we have revealed the new cover artwork and tracklist for our upcoming CD Horn Triskelion, which is set to be released on April 9 via SMP/Trollzorn Records.

Horn Triskelion [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Departure
02. Fara I Viking
03. From Hel To Asgard
04. Oflussa (A Terra Das Serpentes)
05. Mead Of Poetry
06. Triskelion Horde Is Nigh
07. Odhinn's Cult
08. At The Sumbel
09. Cold Tempered
10. The Terror OF The Northern
11. Six Trials To Become A Beerzerker

Next to this a brand new MySpace design has been uploaded based on the CD's artwork, including 1 sample from the new track "From Hel To Asgard".

And last but not least, the band has uploaded a videotrailer about Horn Triskelion: more music, more artwork, interviews with the band members...Make sure to check this here."

Horn Triskelion was recorded and produced by Fernando Matias in the Urban Insect Studios in Portugal, and mixed and mastered by Børge Finstad (who has worked together with bands as Arcturus, Mayhem, Borknagar, Enslaved, Ulver, Tristania, Ava Inferi, Theatre Of Tragedy, Vintersorg, Shining, Ásmegin among others) at Toproom Studios in Norway. The artwork was created by Jan Yrlund from Darkgrove Designs ( Týr, Korpiklaani, Stratovarius, Svartsot, Imperia, Sirenia among others).

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Gwydion
Posted: 29.01.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 34 users
29.01.2010 - 04:18
Symmachus

Sweet, a second album from these guys. That seems like something I would like to follow.
29.01.2010 - 20:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its Portugagese winter, it makes me werry jeliose to portugal poeple in winter nera ocean in t shirt
Sounds good wanna hear it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.02.2010 - 20:31
Mother_North

Looking foward to hear the album and to see them once again. I didn't know this band until I saw them at Caos Emergente last September and they simply rocked.
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."

Hits total: 3515 | This month: 9