Metal Storm logo
Diablo

02.08.2006 - 23:20
DLMokoma
Account deleted
I couldn't find any forum for this band, so I made one.Great group, good music. Chat.
02.08.2006 - 23:23
Damnated
Churchburner
I have their 2006 release, pretty avarge
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
02.08.2006 - 23:48
thanatos_7

What Diablo are you talking about???? the finnish???
----
Long live the Death Metal!!!!!!
02.08.2006 - 23:52
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by thanatos_7 on 02.08.2006 at 23:48

What Diablo are you talking about???? the finnish???

Yes, finnish melo death band.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
02.08.2006 - 23:57
thanatos_7

ohhh I see...
I think is a good band and the name is excellent.
----
Long live the Death Metal!!!!!!
02.09.2006 - 11:51
Blackened

Saw Diablo live in Narva, BikeFest Baltik Rand in July, these guys kick some major ass! It was a pity that only a few people were there to actually enjoy the music (and the rest were not drunk enough for that ), quoting the singer: "today we played 40 people, tomorrow at Tuska we'll play 40 000 ". Truly an amazing band, musically I wouldn't normally listen to them, not my cup of tea, but I really enjoyed their live performance very much and it was nice talking to them after, took some cool pictures (http://public.fotki.com/blackened/bikefest_baltik/).
Looking forward to seeing them live again in Estonia!

P.S. The cover of Abba's "Dancing Queen" is an absolute killer!
18.12.2006 - 03:23
Gefahr

I love this band, it seems nobody knows them though.....
----
METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!
14.01.2007 - 00:01
Keoren
Account deleted
I have their Mimic47 and Eternium. Mimic47 is above average and Eternium has couple stand-out tracks.

Solid band, nothing spectacular.
31.01.2008 - 20:20
Stigma
Account deleted
Diablo signed with Sakara Records, which is founded by the members of Mokoma. A great deal, since Sakara treats really well the bands, and will also focuse on getting Diablo to the world map of metal scene.
06.02.2008 - 20:43
Obi
Account deleted
Excellent band, cant await their new album "Icaros"

My fav songs are: condition red, the preacher, doa
07.02.2008 - 20:49
Darius
Account deleted
They're pretty boring on their albums, but I saw them live together with Tarot and it was AWESOME! Really good performance and the songs kick major ass when played live and loud!
03.02.2009 - 22:25
Kasper

Recently discovered these guys. Really, really like their style. They may not be all-round original, but damn they kick ass!

Very straightforward melodic thrash metal. Definitely something you should try out, if you're into stuff like that.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
03.02.2009 - 23:29
Algos
Account deleted
Which Diablo album should I listen to first? And why?
04.02.2009 - 03:17
Kasper

I have heard a few songs from their earlier albums, but have Icaros, which is their lastest, and the first album I heard. It hooked me immediately.

From my experience I would recommend Icaros, but as I haven't heard the other albums, I can't really know which is better. Go for it
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
30.12.2009 - 16:58
-Mayhem-

Renaissance is kind of my favorite by them but Eternium is a bit more complete and at times more melodic. Mimic47 has a bunch of great songs that are far better than a lot of their old stuff but towards the end the album grows a bit boring.
I haven't bought Icarus yet but everything I have heard from it seems like it is a great album.