Metal Storm logo
Zyklon

03.08.2006 - 06:56
Wo0dy
Account deleted
Samoth and Trym's band, great band right here...Aeon would be my favorite from album, i like the song "Core Solution"
03.08.2006 - 08:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
yep, good band but I can't stand Aeon. My favorite is a toss up between Disintegrate and World ov Worms. I think Disintegrate actually might be my favorite...

Even though this is a very talented band, I think they could be better. Destructhor is way better at vocals than Secthdamon and I prefer Secthdamon on drums rather than Trym, but they both are talented. I get so annoyed at the half-assed vocals that Secthdamon does, but when he does do a serious growl it sounds pretty good.
04.08.2006 - 00:29
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
I love these guys; Disintegrate fucking slays.
04.08.2006 - 04:41
Daru Jericho

Hard choice to choose between albums. I think I might have to go with Aeon. Come to think of it, that has a nice album cover. Disintegrate is an awesome release. I've been listening to Zyklon a lot recently and shall be seeing them live in September. I want a Zyklon tshirt.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

04.08.2006 - 17:10
Baz Anderson

i think they started off fantastic and have just gone down and down
'World Ov Worms' is the best by far in my opinion, then 'Aeon' and then the newest

haha of course here is my chance to mention Myrkskog again
Zyklon gets all the credit and is so much more popular, but they got their sound from Myrkskog and the two members of the band in Myrkskog
everyone i know that knows both bands prefers Myrkskog

as pyroleprechaun said - Secthdamon is a much better drummer then Trym. i definatly prefer his drumming anyway

but oh well. Zyklon are a good band, but maybe lacking ideas now?
05.08.2006 - 00:51
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Quite average band. There music is.. grey.. I mean, it is nothing spectacular, but nice to listen too.. once every month..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
05.08.2006 - 02:06
Fimbulvetr
Account deleted
I am a fan of Emperor, Zyklon surely are not as great as Emperor but they are a really good band. All their albums are amazing but i prefer the last one (Disintegrate).
05.08.2006 - 02:21
Daru Jericho

Yeah yeah, Myrkskog are better than Zyklon, Baz
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

09.08.2006 - 08:19
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
A good Death Metal band. Like Nerval said, it's fun to listen to, but not wholly original enough to be a favorite band of mine. They sound like they would be awesome to see live though. Strong Morbid Angel influence, just as with Behemoth.
----
The force will be with you, always.
15.08.2006 - 23:37
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Pfft, Zyklon are over average and are up there with other Black/Death Metal bands. I still don't have their last album but I grimly got a hold of their Storm Detonation Live DVD. Secthdaemon's not growled voice is not bad at all; it is pretty good and gives the music a special touch.
----
Christless
16.08.2006 - 14:53
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Interesting theme and approach to the genre, but nothing totally original or fantastic.
23.08.2006 - 18:15
Konrad
Mormon Storm
I'm enjoying Disintegrate right currently, but I doubt I'll listen to the CD much. It's good, but there's just better shit out there to occupy my time...if they had more songs like "disintegrate" (the song) I'd be hooked.
----
Brujerizmo!
23.08.2006 - 18:41
Vintervarg
Account deleted
Interesting band. All of their albums are good, but my favorite is World ov Worms. \m/
24.08.2006 - 00:58
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
I used to own "Aeon" and can't really stand it... maybe their other stuff is worthy, but I found that album boring as fuck.
24.08.2006 - 07:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Guest on 24.08.2006 at 00:58

I used to own "Aeon" and can't really stand it... maybe their other stuff is worthy, but I found that album boring as fuck.

yeah, Aeon is a horrible album. However, World ov Worms and Disintegrate are pretty good.
24.08.2006 - 13:01
Baz Anderson

well im not a big fan of 'Disintigrate' either - but 'World Ov Worms' is definatly worth listening to!
24.08.2006 - 15:09
Triumph
Account deleted
i find Zyklon as an interesting band,with a particular sound.i cannot say i'm a big fan,but i still have World Ov Worms.i must say it's a really good album,but nothig else from their discography attracted my attention
24.08.2006 - 16:26
Baz Anderson

maybe you should look into Myrkskog then - they have more or less the same sound as Zyklon, i guess because two guys are in both bands
but i think they are much better
22.10.2006 - 16:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 24.08.2006 at 00:58

You just say IMO about this band, I jsut lil eddit, its one hit band fro radio stations on tv but not for by album
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.05.2010 - 00:03
The Turbanator

I don't mind this band. They're good.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.07.2010 - 09:51
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Just got Aeon and it's okay, I was extremely underwhelmed by it. Thought with all the talent in the band it'd be much better.