Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - UK Tour Dates

Official press release

It's the news that metal fans across the UK have been waiting for, for some time now - metal titans Arch Enemy are going to headline the UK... and they're bringing Sabbat & Enslaved with them!

Singer Angela Gossow checked in from the road to say a few words to the UK fans: "We strongly felt its time to visit the shores of The United Kingdom Of Heavy Metal again! We miss you, ladies and gentlemen! We only did the Bloodstock Festival in 2009. It was a fantastic gig and reminded us of why we love the Amott brothers' homeland so much. Even better, we are bringing the UK cult thrashers Sabbat with us and the Norwegian Sons Of Darkness, Enslaved! We will cook up a devastating setlist for this run and won't leave any prisoners behind ;-) Get ready for The Metal Hammer Meltdown attack!"

Arch Enemy have teamed up with Metal Hammer Magazine UK and Kilimanjaro for the inaugural Metal Hammer Meltdown UK tour.

Metal Hammer Magazine UK's Editor Alexander Milas comments: "It's been far too long since these shores were blackened by the ball-hefting brutality of Arch Enemy, so imagine our surprise when we heard they were bringing none other than the classic thrash of the almighty Sabbat and the prog-heavy viking metal of Enslaved in tow. It's an honour to hang our banner on what promise to be a truly neck-snapping series of dates. Mosh ahoy!"

Announced dates are as follows:

April 27 - Wolverhampton, UK - Wulfrun hall
April 28 - Glasgow, UK - O2 Academy
April 29 - Manchester, UK - Academy
April 30 - London, UK - HMV Forum

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Event: Arch Enemy: UK Tour
Posted: 04.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 120 users
04.02.2010 - 21:30
Baz Anderson

I'd want to be going for Sabbat, but I bet they're just opening, which means a 20 minute set or something.
And none of those dates are anywhere near me. Oh well.
05.02.2010 - 00:08
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Well, if that's really what metal fans across the UK have been waiting for...
----
05.02.2010 - 00:20
Magatouve
Account deleted
Arch Enemy and Enslaved... sounds like a good deal for me!
05.02.2010 - 04:00
necrovamp

Oooh Sabbat and Enslaved

now that would be worth going to, alas lack of money and transport means i wont be going.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface

Hits total: 3634 | This month: 2