Metal Storm logo
Viva La Bam

03.08.2006 - 18:20
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Since lately I've gained back my enthusiasm & eternal love which cannot burn in flames of despair (he likes HIM so I guess it'll work if I'm gonna get sleezy and over-romantic on him Oh, Bam, take me out!) for Bam Bam I just feel obliged to rape you all with talking about him

You all probably know Bam Margera, he's one of those ''things'' you either hate (sux0rz) or love Like me

For those of you who don't know: this is Bam

An american pro-skater who can be seen in TV-series Viva La Bam where he .... well.... acts like a complete wacko. Man, he's aboslutely insane but that's why I love him so much! He rokczzz my sockzzz and I laughed to tears watching some parts.

Well, feel free to talk sh*t about him too and feel free to bash that Viva La Bam is not a reality show. Well, I think we all know it's not, I mean dude, which mom wouldn't kick your ass if you were doing to your parents house the things he does? Geeez

Anyway, I love Viva La Bam, I love Bam and I wanna marry him and I love the series including Ville Valo. It shocked me just how shy Ville was
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
03.08.2006 - 18:51
Damnated
Churchburner
His show is just amazing, so damn funny, it's sometimes sick. When his buddy came, and teamed up with Don Vito, and the two 'gangs' started a war. I laughed my ass of just watching it, just imagine the set!
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
03.08.2006 - 19:07
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Sometimes funny, sometimes incredibly annoying. But he must get paid MUCH by MTV, otherwise he would never destroy his house every fucking episode.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.08.2006 - 22:35
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
The show is really crazy, I've never seen someone so crazy as Bam Margera
Some episodes are good but there are some others completely stupid, like the one when Bam wants to decorate the house with a medieval style. then he go to Amsterdam with his friends and when he comes back he sees that his parents decorated the house completely differrent, so, he destroy and burns lots of things. That is so stupid!! or the things he does with Don Vito... someones are funny but some others...
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
03.08.2006 - 22:50
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
The only funny persons in that show are Don Vito and Phil, the others are (Where they came if is not from here) jackass...
05.08.2006 - 00:54
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
don vitto is only one who intresting in this show
i don't get it what they trying to show us in this relaty show or what is it, they r just rich fucker and search for some stupid ways to spend money,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
05.08.2006 - 03:18
GT
Coffee!!
A funny show but I tend to get quite pissed of by his fat father and uncle...
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
05.08.2006 - 13:10
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
well of course he gets a lot of money, geeez, whose mother wouldn't kick his kid out of the house doing the things he does and actually did the things he does?
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
07.08.2006 - 11:44
The New Black
Account deleted
Viva la Bam is a funny show but he tends to piss me off during some episodes how he is really cocky to his parents. oh btw ryan dunn has got a sexy beard lol jk
08.08.2006 - 02:15
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
yea Dunn is really koel (damn, it's so hard to write post properly when you're drunk) Yea, Bam's attitude to his parents can be really... hmmm what word can describeie that.... AWFUL??? I man to have parents like Ape and Phil are is a luxory with all the things Bam does But he still amazes me No matter how primitive or lame his actions are, when I see him ROFL I start lauighing Man, I need a guy like Bam - crazy, psycho and HIM lover
----
08.08.2006 - 02:43
tulkas
el parcero
I liked Viva la Bam, and I the only thig that I didn´t like about him was when he would beat up his dad, that wasn´t funny (at least for me). Anyway, great show, but I prefered Jakcass
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.08.2006 - 03:07
Stigmatized
If you ask me, he's living the perfect life. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Then he gets paid to do it.
08.08.2006 - 13:51
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Viva La Bam is a great show! It´s funny and I like it that Bam sort of advertises Finnish bands there. Everyone knows HIM, but he also puts there music from a bit more unknown bands. But after I watched three episodes every night, for a week, I got a bit tired of it. So, let´s say Viva La Bam is a great show, when one doesn´t watch it too often.
----
You'll never walk alone.
08.08.2006 - 14:26
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Stigmatized on 08.08.2006 at 03:07

If you ask me, he's living the perfect life. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Then he gets paid to do it.

Exactly!!!!

Man, I wanna live like he does! AGGG!!! He destoys a car in the most unusual way, he has fun doing it and then he buys a new one. Goes with all objects

Gets an order to move and buys himself a new house Wants a concerts, he calls up Slayer and they come I mean, can your life be even more perfect?
----
13.08.2006 - 19:57
Sunioj

Sure its a good show, but nothing beats pain and outrageous behaviour like CKY 1, 2, 3 and 4.
16.08.2006 - 00:40
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I don't like it that much; I prefer Wild Boyz. The way this show works makes you doubt how spontaneous the stunts are and if in reality the parents or the people involved in the pranks are totally unaware of what they are about to experience. In the other hand, Wild Boyz keeps more in faith to what Jackass used to be, just changing the scenario where the stunts take place.

I'll make a comparison of how I see these: Wild Boyz = Karate, Viva La Bam = Wrestling (WWE)
----
Christless
17.08.2006 - 07:21
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
The only time I've ever seen this guy is on a commercial about extreme right gaurd deoderant powder...
21.08.2006 - 21:40
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
His show can be funny at times,but more often than not I dont like it.He really gives HIM publicity,and HIM is one my most hated bands....however back to the show,like I said,it has some funny moments but I often change the channel or completely skip over it,just not my kinda thing...
22.08.2006 - 16:36
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I´ve understood that Bam and the Jackass dudes compete of who has the ugliest tattoo. Well, I just saw a pic of what Bam had tattooed in his arm on his trip to Finland. Andy McCoy designed that and he said that Bam is crazy as he actually had it tattooed. I suppose he´ll show it in the upcoming episodes of Viva La Bam...
----
You'll never walk alone.
25.08.2006 - 04:35
Stigmatized
Did anyone hear about Don Vito's supposed arrest-

Taken from Wikipedia.org (which took it from MSNBC)-

"On Friday, August 18, 2006, Vincent Don Vito Margera was arrested at the Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood, Colorado for allegedly molesting two young girls and subsequently held with bail set at $50,000."
25.08.2006 - 11:09
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Stigmatized on 25.08.2006 at 04:35

Did anyone hear about Don Vito's supposed arrest-

Taken from Wikipedia.org (which took it from MSNBC)-

"On Friday, August 18, 2006, Vincent Don Vito Margera was arrested at the Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood, Colorado for allegedly molesting two young girls and subsequently held with bail set at $50,000."

The following article was originally posted over at MTV.com :

Vincent Margera, 50, uncle of "Viva La Bam" star Bam Margera, was formally charged with two counts of sexual assault on a child on Wednesday (August 23), nearly a week after police arrested him following a signing at a Lakewood, Colorado, skate park.

Both counts are class-four felonies; a spokesperson for the Jefferson County District Attorney's office said the charges don't necessarily carry a mandatory prison term, but if convicted, Margera could face two years in prison and/or probation that could last from a mandatory 10 years up to lifetime supervision.

Margera, who is being represented by Pamela Mackey ? the attorney who served as counsel for Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant in his sexual-assault case in Colorado ? did not speak or enter a plea during Wednesday's court appearance. He is accused of inappropriately fondling or groping two girls, ages 12 and 14, during two separate incidents at a signing event at Woodward Skatepark at Colorado Mills mall Friday night. He was held in jail without bond until Monday, when he posted $50,000 bond and was released.

Mackey filed a motion requesting that Margera be allowed to leave Colorado and return to his home in Pennsylvania, and that he be allowed to travel for business, but the court rejected that petition. He is currently not allowed to leave the state without the court's permission, but district attorney's office spokesperson Pamela Russell said the travel restrictions will be revisited during Margera's next court appearance on August 28.

A spokesperson for the Margera family did not return calls for comment at press time; Mackey, who waived the reading of the charges in open court, also could not be reached for comment.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
24.05.2007 - 20:53
ToCSiN
Account deleted
I really love this show, it has Brandon DiCamillo and Chris Raab in it .... those 2 guys are just amazing
What i like about Chris Raab is that he is able to shit everywhere
I still remember in CKY Session one he took a shit on the front window of a resturant in the middle of the road ... god damn him he is out rage
30.06.2008 - 20:13
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i hate bam so much he pisses me off, i hate jackass as well....you should all watch dirty sanchez, its funny and more sick i love watchin the beer enema haha
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
05.07.2008 - 00:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Necrogeddon on 30.06.2008 at 20:13

i hate bam so much he pisses me off, i hate jackass as well....you should all watch dirty sanchez, its funny and more sick i love watchin the beer enema haha

i too share your hatred for bam margera. i have a friend whos obsessed with him. not stalker creepy obsessed but he sorta models his personality after him. ish. kinda. and for the record, a beer enema is an AWFUL idea and is a VERY good way to kill yourself.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.11.2008 - 14:48
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Fuck Bam Margera and anyone associated with his stupid ass. I hope he gets raped to death while he's forced to eat dicks till he dies simultaneously from bleeding out his ass (from the rape... or whatever) and choking on the dicks hes eating.... ya
----
Coldgrits
06.11.2008 - 16:33
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
You guys have no idea... I have to deal with this mofo on a weekly basis. Whether it's being cut off by the douchebag in the purple lambo (poor car!), or having to brush through a crowded sidewalk of sheep waiting to get into his posh new "bar" (I consider a bar somewhere you can actually get drunk, which is physically impossible here because of the length of time waiting to be served/outrageous prices), consider yourselves lucky.
I did meet his mom though which was funny because I thought she looked familiar and kinda did a double-take when I was scanning her credit card, which made it awkward.