Metal Storm logo
Umbrtka (CZE)

08.02.2010 - 11:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Ok, i waited long enought with not presenting this band here...it is a jewel in Czech BM scene and if only will be more famous abroad...

the key person is Lord Morbivod, who is also involved in another great bm projects (Stíny Plamenů - "sewer" black metal, Trollech - "forest" black metal, War For War, session vocals and production for Mramor), one of the greatest persons in black metal i know - because he doesnt need to burn down churches or torturing young girls to be "trve", he is just sort of this cool guy and good friend you can meet in pub, when he is done with producing another great music

their songs are all about "mr. Umbrtka", who is a fictional (but it is said he was build from a real man) character from Pilsen working in iron collection center and is something like a "patriot of Pilsen underground"...the songs are full of gloomy rainy atmosphere, machines, workers, miserable "street life" and so...lyrics are tend to be funny, but it is definitely not any plain joke band...just they are not making bm music through destruction and hatred but through ease and fun, which i recently found i really adore

links
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=16004
http://www.umbrtka.com/

work

and most recent one - a kinda joke cover of czech "great" disco band (when this band was already covering German disco formation Code Red)

this last song (released today) made me sure, that Lord Morbivod is the man i would pledge my life to...and that i seriously have to publicize his work here on MS...maybe Bad English could help me with this? what do you think about this band, man?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

08.02.2010 - 20:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good one, I check in MA many albums, many in Cz and soem in englis, myspace songs was good
Man you make me bussy whit looking and try get more n more of band, when I have it Im so nevrouse and wanna get all from band hahhaa.
realy good one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.02.2010 - 21:53
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
We need their MS profile to be created...i posted the suggestion, but this will take long, i guess
----

19.02.2010 - 15:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Their new album is disappointing after wonderful release last year... :-(
----