Metal Storm logo
Pain - To Release Live Album

Swedish metallers Pain have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"We've created a place for all Pain headz to meet up and discuss everything from Pain songs and shows to Peters beard and how much money Johan spends monthly on hygiene hair products. Hopefully we'll be able to answer some of your questions, ask you questions, and maybe we'll get to know each other a little bit better. You'll find it at this location.

Pain will only visit one summer festival 2010. But it will feel and sound like fifteen, he he. We will put all the energy, all the songs, all the headbanging, all the lights, all the power, all the volume, and all the booze we usually spend on a whole summer into one show. Which one it is will be official later this month (February)

The next Pain release will be a live recording made in Paris during the Nightwish tour 2009. It's from the same shows that were filmed for the "Monkey Business" video. If you haven't seen it, watch it here!

The first Pain album ever to be released in the US will be Cynic Paradise with a bonus CD including the Paris live recordings. The exact release date will be official later this month. Uncle Sam is about to get Painalized!

At the moment Peter is holding Europe by the balls with Hypocrisy, and after that they're off to Russia and the United States. How ever, the work with the brand new Pain album has already started. Hopefully it will be ready to blow your speakers by the end of 2010 or early 2011. The release will of course be followed by a headline tour.

See you soon!

/Pain."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Pain
Posted: 08.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 40 users
08.02.2010 - 21:11
Hamird
Lieutenant
If there would be a DVD then it'd be a cool one.. Live is Overrated was an excellent DVD in my opinion..
OK after all I'm glad that it's not another studio album.. Because I didn't like Cynic Paradise as such. I think they must be off for some times, if they don't want to release crap every year..
09.02.2010 - 23:56
shine

I have seen Pain live 4 times and Peter is great but in my opinion the "Live is overrated" dvd sucked compared to the live concerts I´ve been to with the guys playing the guitars. The best concert for me was at "Bollnäsfestivalen" (in 2007 if I recall). So I´m hoping for the next DVD to be awesome. I have also met him, he is really nice.

Hits total: 2566 | This month: 8