Metal Storm logo
Do u still remember ur 1st post :D ?

Original post

Posted by Roro, 08.02.2010 - 22:46
I see alot of u had reached over 20000 posts. so do you still remember your first post that started everything :p ?
10.02.2010 - 13:12
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.02.2010 at 06:41

We all change. Tastes change. People change. A first post means nothing.

Yeah, that's definitely true.. I guess everyone has changed in these years of being here, especially those who like me was so young when joined here and experienced more stuff.. And I think the changes still has to come.

Anyway my first post I think was in Junkyard, but I don't know exactly in which thread? At that time my English wasn't good enough to read articles and reviews and comment on them.. So I spent my most time here, at Junkyard and other forums..
10.02.2010 - 15:04
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.02.2010 at 13:04

Written by Roro on 08.02.2010 at 22:46

I see alot of u had reached over 20000 posts.

You call two people wiith over 20000 posts a lot?
Only Bad English/K7 and I have reached more than 20000
And, nope, I can't remember what the first thing I posted on September 23 2003 was, most probably introduced myself in the introduction thread.

Yeah, but the fact that you both are postwhores, makes her see a lot of posts from users with 20,000+ ones, so... :
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
10.02.2010 - 15:19
Roro
Ok Marcel Hubregtse & Bad English you are the only kings, i'll take my word back :p

and Kap'N Korrupt, i know bad memories sux :p
10.02.2010 - 15:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't remember, it was back in '05 and I can't check it either since we used an older version of MS back then.
----
10.02.2010 - 16:05
Deadsoulman
elite
I believe that I praised Nightwish in my first post, back in 2002. People sure change a lot I remember it more than seven years after because it was the first time I ever posted something in a forum and I was kinda nervous and hoped it would go unnoticed (which it did I think) haha.
10.02.2010 - 16:16
Raiden
Down Under Staff
elite
I don't think I could actually think of anything to post for a while haha. Eventually I obviously did but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I have a feeling it was in the General Metal Forum though.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
04.03.2010 - 16:11
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I remember one of my very early posts, it was one of those threads where people list their favourite bands in a particular genre (without description usually). In this instance it was the top 10 death metal albums and i remember citing Enslaved as one of my mine; how naive!
04.03.2010 - 17:41
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Heh... my first post was on Diadema Tristis review... I was mad for being the only Diadema fan I think it was in the beginning 2008.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
05.03.2010 - 12:46
Oracle
Orcinus
Hmmm i think my first one was something to do with Metallica... Can't really remember though because it could have been anything lol
07.03.2010 - 12:44
JD
Account deleted
Hahaha nice topic i think my first post -machine head reviews but am not sure...
07.03.2010 - 21:57
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Now that I think about it, my first post was simply agreeing with someone and elaborating on it which is a commonality here on MS...
07.03.2010 - 22:39
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
One of my first posts in Religion vs Science:

Quote:
Some would argue that a belief in science IS a religion, or a spiritual way of thinking. (The word religion brings to mind <organized> religion) Religion serves as an attempt to understand what is out of our control, the unexplainable. Through science we attempt to understand complex things through development of theories, that may be out of our capacity to understand: the Big Bang Theory, infinity, "time" and space. Already we have seen that the scientific faith in gravity is not always correct when dealing with massive entities (black holes).

...sorry about this, i know it's probably going to start a furor within this topic, but...
Can we believe in something that we can't understand? (Like an infinite timeless, omnipotent uncaused-cause when our brains are hard wired to view the universe through cause-effect time/space limits?)
Belief = the thought in one's brain about the validity or "truth" of an idea.
Since beliefs stem from the brain, can't our beliefs be limited by our brain's capacity to understand? >If there is a limit, that is. I still look at a mobius strip and am baffled...

I'm very glad I stopped smoking pot...
08.03.2010 - 00:09
Roro
Smart post !
09.03.2010 - 22:16
GT
Coffee!!
staff
I have no recollection of my first post. It was a long time ago and can't be found any more. It was probably not very good anyway
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
15.03.2010 - 04:44
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Quote:
I'm very glad I stopped smoking pot...

Square!
01.09.2010 - 17:18
Wishmaster
Account deleted
I don't remember...
01.09.2010 - 17:23
vezzy
Stallmanite
^ Someone doesn't know how to track down a person's posts.

Anyway...

Quote:
Hi, I'm new here. To get an idea of the bands I like, view my profile.

Man, was I obvious.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
09.09.2010 - 19:43
Gurth Bennas
Yes I can remember. I introduced myself in one post. of course if I couldn't remember I had definitley amnesia.
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
09.09.2010 - 21:41
akvan
NO
----
Think about it . Every generation gets some new frontier to tackle . Einstein got relativity , The Nasa cowboys got the moon . All the easy stuff is taken , Artificial consciousness is the next frontier !
18.09.2010 - 02:33
Kennoth
In the What metal genre have you been into recently? What band started it? thread.
----
*insert something deep and profound*