Who was there?

All dates of this tour

Reviews

Photo galleries

Comments

Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
07.03.2010 - 14:19
Baz Anderson

Should be good... I'll have to investigate the three bands I don't know here before I set off.
07.03.2010 - 16:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Threnody? Wow, that's been ages since I last saw them. Great progressive death metal and later true melodic death metal.
I always thought they had split up. But apaprently not, so, why dodn't they do more gigs then overhere?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.03.2010 - 17:59
Baz Anderson

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2010 at 16:46

Threnody? Wow, that's been ages since I last saw them. Great progressive death metal and later true melodic death metal.
I always thought they had split up. But apaprently not, so, why dodn't they do more gigs then overhere?

I think this must be a different Threnody. I think these are a Nottingham-based young thrash band.
07.03.2010 - 18:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.03.2010 at 17:59

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2010 at 16:46

I think this must be a different Threnody. I think these are a Nottingham-based young thrash band.

If that's the case, then it's a shame for the peole attending. Cause the Threnody I am talking about is a great band.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.03.2010 - 22:45
Midnight Walker

I'm all kinds of pissed off at the moment - I just got back from the ~100 mile round trip from Birmingham after finding out Vader fucking cancelled at the last minute. The guys at the door refunded my money and told me that they had kit problems or something, so they went home and the other bands went with them. I'm not sure I believe this though. Anyone got any more info on what happened?
----
07.03.2010 - 23:32
Stuart
MiseryKing
Written by Midnight Walker on 07.03.2010 at 22:45

I'm all kinds of pissed off at the moment - I just got back from the ~100 mile round trip from Birmingham after finding out Vader fucking cancelled at the last minute. The guys at the door refunded my money and told me that they had kit problems or something, so they went home and the other bands went with them. I'm not sure I believe this though. Anyone got any more info on what happened?

fuck man... i feel your pain, its happened to me with deicide before.

Hits total: 3146 | This month: 6