Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - Enter The Studio In March

Italian metallers Elvenking have issued the short following update on their MySpace blog:

"American/German top producer Dennis Ward (Angra, Pink Cream 69, Primal Fear) will produce Elvenking's new album.

The recordings will start on March 20th at Piranha studios in Karsdolf (Germany).

Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner) will also take the role of executive producer in the whole process.

A possible release date for the new album can be expected in September 2010."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 10.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 78 users
10.02.2010 - 22:08
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
As i said - looking forward to new album
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

10.02.2010 - 22:40
JÄY
Metal slave
All i wanna do is like these guys...but i just cant get there.....hope this effort does the trick!
10.02.2010 - 23:12
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
My dream fullfilled! i will see them live in metalfest openair in may!! and of course im very interested about the new album
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
10.02.2010 - 23:48
Baldmetal

I hope a new album more folk than the sychte, something like the caravan and the winterwake
----
O_o
11.02.2010 - 00:22
Janne
Hugin
They can never let me down, i hope they won't do this time either
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
11.02.2010 - 01:14
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Waiting for it
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
11.02.2010 - 19:09
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Caravan is my favorite Elvenking album...So, please be at liberty to make this one acoustic too
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
12.02.2010 - 06:20
Symmachus

I guess people learn new things regularly (at least I do). I didn't know this band was Italian. I wouldn't have ever expected a band like this to be from Italy. As for entering the sutdio in March, that is great news.
12.02.2010 - 19:20
Jon

If it's anything like the Scythe then rest assured, it will be t3h p00
----
A mythology is a religion different enough from your own for it's absurdity to be obvious.
14.02.2010 - 00:36
His Eminence
Account deleted
Written by Jon on 12.02.2010 at 19:20

If it's anything like the Scythe then rest assured, it will be t3h p00

The Scythe wasn't terrible in my opinion. However I do hope they continue the direction they had on the most recent album. I really enjoyed it.

Hits total: 2488 | This month: 3