Metal Storm logo
Theophagy - Prog/Symphonic/DM (Sorry for the confusion!)

11.02.2010 - 06:16
Baz Anderson

Don't link a load of random bands to this.

A bit of an explanation as to what this is before we look might be nice too.
11.02.2010 - 06:53
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Ya...a lot of the updates I got aren't even related to the music played in that video.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.02.2010 - 07:33
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
There's no Theophagy profile, so the dude just put some other bands... I only got 5 updates...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
11.02.2010 - 10:38
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
In message inbox, 1u:

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUgyq2Wjwk0

Read more ??

Band profile: Opeth
Submitted by: Fist of Death

Link:
/forum/topic.php?topic_id=21044
11.02.2010 - 12:06
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I have it linked to Equilibrium...for a second i thought the leaving members have already started something new
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.02.2010 - 14:48
Sjuk
Lord Of Jörg
I have it liked to Equilibrium too
11.02.2010 - 15:35
Nimlot
A. Reader
I have it linked to Masterplan, but this band has nothing to do with the band and their style is nothing like Masterplan....
11.02.2010 - 15:56
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well it is true, that the opening orchestral part really reminds me Equilibrium in some ways... but the dm growls do not...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.02.2010 - 18:01
Feng

Written by Ellrohir on 11.02.2010 at 12:06

I have it linked to Equilibrium...for a second i thought the leaving members have already started something new

Thats what I thought aswell, was thinking 'that was bloody quick' xD
11.02.2010 - 20:58
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Fist of Death on 11.02.2010 at 15:46

My bad guys I'm really sorry I'm a total n00b when it comes to this. I thought linking it to another band would just mean that if you liked that band, you would like this too.

No biggie, your mistake actually exposed me to your band, local too. Maybe I can catch you guys live if you come around West Chester or Downingtown
12.02.2010 - 03:30
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Fist of Death on 11.02.2010 at 22:36

Oh well actually this band is Indiana based because I go to school out there. Hopefully we will go on tour soon though! There are lots of awesome bands from that area though! I just saw Trasher and BSOM at the d-town school of rock last month!c

Haha nice! I am friends with MetalMatt Ferri from Trasher!

I also visit my Dad in Robinson, IL twice a year, right near Terre Haute, IN if you guys are anywhere near there
24.02.2010 - 08:30
TehMetalMan

Theophagy sound like a mix of septic flesh, morbid angel, swallow the sun, and unexpect weird but definetly coherent music.
----
Signatures are so annoying and confusing! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN CAPS!