06. Forever More
07. Never Give In
08. Phantoms
09. Last Defiance
10. Embrace The End

Additional info
All music by Brian Koenig
All lyrics by Brian Koenig except:
"Never Give In" and "Embrace The End" lyrics by Mary Zimmer.
Produced and mixed by Jason Suecof.
Mastered and engineered by Mark Lewis.
Recorded and mastered at Audiohammer Studios.
Album designed and layout by Colin Marks.
Photography by Selena Salfen.

Staff review by
Dream Taster
Rating:
I am proud to say that I love crazy music. The stranger the mixture of styles is, the better it gets for me lately. As long as it is brutal enough to keep me interested. Scandinavian bands are usually masters at doing just this. A combo from Southern Wisconsin named Luna Mortis is intent to set the record straight with their last release The Absence.

Read more ››
published 24.03.2010 | Comments (6)

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 155 users
16.02.2010 - 09:11
Rating: 8
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This album has enjoyed countless plays for me during the past year But a real disappointment to me that the band just announced they are to disband. Hopefully they will resurface soon in other projects...
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
18.08.2010 - 21:58
Wishmaster
Account deleted
Too bad they disbanded. I enjoyed their stuff a lot.
23.08.2011 - 01:57
Rating: 8
musicalkaratekid

Even though I prefer their debut album slightly, I still think this is a pretty strong album to be honest, and amongst the strongest would be the two six+ minute tracks on the album,believe it or not,which have the most talent flowing throughout. The reason why it can't be any higher than an 8 from me would be the vocals. She's not a bad singer at all, but it just seems to me that she could have come across as a bit stronger of a singer. Apart from that, I am truly disappointed that these guys disbanded....because they might well have recorded the album of their career in later years. Increwdibly technical album:)
01.07.2020 - 22:28
ickoriss

Underrated as hell album. I really hope Mary finds a new project eventually. She's got some amazing vocal ability.

Hits total: 7221 | This month: 18