Metal Storm logo
What you listen when you are very pissed off.

Original post

Posted by Don Martin, 16.02.2010 - 10:07
As the title says: what do you listen to when you are very pissed off?
Mostly for me it's Insect Warfare, Napalm Death, Terrorizer, Suffocation, ...
30.05.2016 - 06:08
Metal Ninja

I usually listen to calmer music if I feel pissed off, Night Is The New Day - Katatonia, Damnation - Opeth, Come On Die Young - Mogwai . But if I want to hold on to that pissed off anger feeling I will listen on high volume to Mistress - The Chronovisor, Iron Monkey - Our Problem, Exhorder - Slaughter In The Vatican & any Anaal Nathrakh.
05.06.2016 - 22:09
WayTooManyCDs

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity, Century - Black Ocean, KoRn - Issues (moreso when I was younger)...if it's an emotional anger, I'll listen to anything Woods of Ypres, early Katatonia...all hit the right spot given different types of anger
05.09.2016 - 21:22
Crimson Maiden

I listen to Cradle OF Filth or Thy Art is Murder or maybe some Pantera or Anthrax when I am pissed off...:banger2:
07.05.2021 - 03:22
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Anything by Anaal Nathrakh.
09.11.2022 - 22:01
TheTrueLHC

Slipknot Only One

Machine Head Turns From Blue To Grey

TheLoopHoleConspiracy Brink

11.11.2022 - 16:59
Netzach
Planewalker
Impaled Nazarene is my go-to band for a really shitty day, and has been since I was 12-13 years old (I'm 31 this year). It never fails to take the edge off when everything in the world feels wrong. Lots of bands have been claimed to make music that's "pure hatred/spite/anger" but Impaled Nazarene remains the band that does it the most convincingly for me. Especially Suomi Finland Perkele, Latex Cult, and Rapture. That trio of albums... simply genius in their simplistic aggression. It works very well on a good day too