Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - United Abominations Artwork

The artwork for the forthcoming Megadeth Album United Abominations has been revealed in the Gigantour 2006 e-card. See the small preview at http://www.rattleheadhq.com/wordpress/?p=423.

The e-card appears to use one of the Vic Rattlehead redesigns from the DeviantART contest. This entry appeared in the top 11 but did not win the contest. The Vic that appears to feature on the cover of United Abominations can be found here.

View all contest entries.

Source: rattleheadhq.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 04.08.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 10 users
04.08.2006 - 19:03
Mordack
Account deleted
That new Vic looks like some sort of anime drawing. THe album cover is good if it wasn't for the cartoon people in front of it.
04.08.2006 - 21:06
DLMokoma
Account deleted
I have always liked the covers for Megadeth's albums. This is a good one too. Though I liked really much the good ol' Rattlehead.
04.08.2006 - 21:10
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Hmm, well, Im not very impressed, but I would like to see it up front before a solid opinion. But its the music that counts.
06.08.2006 - 14:43
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
The background looks great but Rattlehead looks like a fucking gimp.
07.08.2006 - 01:49
The New Black
Account deleted
lol i agree with Cradka i dont like the artwork too much its pretty ugly
07.08.2006 - 03:30
..ExoTeaR..

yeah the artwork is like maidens new artwork not the designs so much, its the crappy artificial feeling it gives me thats another big bonus with my rust in peice poster it not only is a great album but the art speaks to me this new artwork is shitty, in my own little heavy metal opinion but fuck the cover i want the music in my ear drum now !!!!!!!!!!!
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
07.08.2006 - 11:30
The New Black
Account deleted
well again the artwork is ugly but i want the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26.09.2006 - 20:32
ElCon
Account deleted
megadeth's artworks were always great ! But ..as you said .. fuck the cover, listen the music ..
23.02.2007 - 14:26
Lord TJ

I cant wait till this abums comes out, something tells me Amerikhastan is gonna be a good song. The atwork looks ok, nothing really stands out.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage

Hits total: 4983 | This month: 4