Metal Storm logo
Aeon - New Album Title Revealed

Swedish metallers Aeon have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"We are happy to say that we are now finished with our new album Path Of Fire. The album was recorded at the Empire Studio in Östersund / Sweden in September 2009. Mixed at Mana Studio / St Petersburg, FL, USA by Erik Rutan in October 2009 (and some minor changes where made in January 2010). Mastering was done by Alan Douches for West West Side Music. All artwork and layout made by Daniel Dlimi.

Path Of Fire is probably the most intense Aeon album up to date. And with a production that sounds more organic and "classic death metal" sounding rather then the nowadays typical "supermodern, compressed right-the-fuck-out of dynamics, loudness war" production... you are all in for a real treat. Folks... this is death metal!

Needless to say, we are really happy with how the album turned out and and we can't wait for you to get a chance to listen to it. The album will be released later this year by Metal Blade Records.

More album details and release dates will be announced later on so keep your eyes open."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Aeon
Posted: 17.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 57 users
17.02.2010 - 22:14
Vermin

That's great, I'm sure they won't dissapoint. I'm so fed up by the modern death metal scene, we need more old-school releases!
17.02.2010 - 23:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Shit's gonna be BROOTAL!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.02.2010 - 01:33
I_Die_Often

Hope I can get my hands on a copy, hard to find their stuff here... being released on Metal Blade should help!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
18.02.2010 - 02:17
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Rise to Dominate was pretty good, good new indeed...

Hits total: 2519 | This month: 4