Metal Storm logo
Travel How Do You Prefere It

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 18.02.2010 - 14:56
We all need go to work, school, wherever we want, and sometimes we need go more far away how ordinart day walks and business so how do you prefere it?

I saw Depends Of Situation , but mainhly airplain, Rīga-Stockholm 1H , Lulea-Stockholm 1h = car 12h even more so no doubt I prefere aiplain,

Generaly I prefere car because I hat go by bus and train, I hate wate, I realy hate wate. Short ays like buy thinks I walk, if I walk home i can walk 5-10Km easely

Ok when Im in Lv i hate bus, trains they are retired like in India in 50's only cows and animals mising, I hate Lv public transport its not confortable, so car or stay home, realy its more problems and negative emotions how good thinks and 100KM whit stinky old trains is pain full,

Since Sweden is normal country bus, trains I get joy when go , ok car is better, but I have no problems there whit transports only price

So my vote depends of situation, but lets say if I shood go to liike WAO, MetalCamp whatever, If I shood change transport more how 1 time I beter stay at home, its pain in ass do it

Poll

How Do You Prefere It?

Depends Of Situation
Train
Car
Airplain
Bycicle
Walk
Bus
Ship/Farry

Total votes: 37
19.03.2010 - 04:55
SerratedSyringe

I don't like driving, but it's generally the most convenient for me. I haven't had much experience flying which is ironic considering my father is a pilot. As for busses, I take the school bus every day to avoid gas money and parking expenses. I like it because I can usually sleep. Anything within a couple miles of my house I will ride my bike to, time permitting. I don't like walking though, it's tedious and I get really sore.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
03.09.2012 - 17:59
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
I get sick every in every form of travel except for walk, and bicycle
03.09.2012 - 22:42
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
It really depends on how far the trip is and what I'm going on the trip for. Usually I ride my Harley motorcycle around. I like the road trips on them. I Just rode out last week 9 hours to see a metal show.
03.09.2012 - 22:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Traveling by train is usually the most comfortable - as long as you dont have to sit on steps near wagon doors for 3 hours in atrocious heat, because no free seat left
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.09.2012 - 01:11
Thrashette

Depends on the situation obviously... But if it's an hour or two of walking vs an hour or two of any of those other options, I'll choose walking
04.09.2012 - 03:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I prefer skateboarding, but I messed up my ankle last year :C
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.09.2012 - 06:13
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
L2 spell check...

and it is a pretty useless poll as it entirely depends upon the situation. and definition of travel - getting around town is one mode of travel, and, well going other places is also called travel.

I'm not going to "bycicle" from here to Europe, nor am i going to take an "airplain" to a nearby location that would be a nice, six hour road trip

although i love taking "Farry" trips in the dry ass desert of the Southwest.

the only answer really is the last, depends "of" situation
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.09.2012 - 17:04
theFIST

Written by Guest on 03.09.2012 at 17:59

that depends on view and air quality
when walking or cycling you look ahead and your felt motion and seen motion match
for other methods of travelling you should try making that possible too

also you are usually in fresh air while walking and cycling
planes and buses often have a terrible air quality, which increases the likelihood of feeling sick
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
04.09.2012 - 17:32
Yellax

I'm also going to go with the whole depending on situation option. I bike to work sometimes. I also take the streetcar. I take a bus if I want to see someone who is more than an hour away. I travel great distances with people in their car.
----
I'm a furry. Get used to it.
04.09.2012 - 18:08
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by BitterCOld on 04.09.2012 at 06:13

L2 spell check...

dude, he's called "Bad English" for a reason
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.09.2012 - 18:31
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
Written by theFIST on 04.09.2012 at 17:04

when walking or cycling you look ahead and your felt motion and seen motion match

planes and buses often have a terrible air quality, which increases the likelihood of feeling sick

thanks dude, now i understand the reason for my sickness
04.09.2012 - 18:48
theFIST

Written by Guest on 04.09.2012 at 18:31

Written by theFIST on 04.09.2012 at 17:04

thanks dude, now i understand the reason for my sickness

glad to help
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
06.09.2012 - 19:46
MetalSpider

I prefer to drive everywhere when i can. I get free gas thanks to my job so i take advantage of it. I drove 12 hours back in April from Toronto to Delaware and Maryland with my best friends. That was a lot of fun. I do like flying even though i don't do it much. I hate the bus...took it for years and now tired of it. But it also depends on the situation.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
06.09.2012 - 21:15
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by MetalSpider on 06.09.2012 at 19:46

I prefer to drive everywhere when i can. I get free gas thanks to my job so i take advantage of it. I drove 12 hours back in April from Toronto to Delaware and Maryland with my best friends. That was a lot of fun. I do like flying even though i don't do it much. I hate the bus...took it for years and now tired of it. But it also depends on the situation.

That's awesome. I sort of have the same situation. They give me a set limit though. Luckily I ride motorcycles everywhere so it's unlimited gas in the end.
07.09.2012 - 02:07
MetalSpider

Written by Guest on 06.09.2012 at 21:15

Written by MetalSpider on 06.09.2012 at 19:46

That's awesome. I sort of have the same situation. They give me a set limit though. Luckily I ride motorcycles everywhere so it's unlimited gas in the end.

Well the only limitation i have is that i only get free gas in my province (Ontario). But that's not a big deal to me since I'm in Ontario most of the time. Oh and i use the company car as my personal vehicle too. Best part of the job haha.

Unlimited gas = win
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!