Metal Storm logo
Buena Vista Social Club

05.08.2006 - 01:27
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
anyone heard them
i got one CD with 8 songs and they r verry intrewsting and verry nice for ear when u goin to sleep
too bad they sing in spanish and i don't understand anything of their lyrics but anyway it sound good
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
08.08.2006 - 22:31
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
At least! A topic for BVSC ! Great musicians. The first time when i heard them i was listening metal too, but at this time i really recognize the real sense of the latin music, full of true feelings and passion, cuban jazz is amazing, with a lot of technique.

My fav songs are chan chan, llora mi nena, se seco el arroyito...well i love this music, as a latin, my blood have many roots in the afrocuban sounds.
11.08.2006 - 16:27
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well cool someone likes this band, im not fan of them but i think they really make some good music for relaxing and enjoying ,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
13.08.2006 - 14:07
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Yeah, theyre good! I like them too! Too bad they are (allmost) all dead...
----
20.08.2006 - 20:44
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
It was a very popular album here 5 years ago, I think one of the most sold of the year... I remember listening to it A LOT one summer... very good Cuban music, fir sure.
28.11.2007 - 23:21
baldur

Written by Vinnie R. on 08.08.2006 at 22:31

At least! A topic for BVSC ! Great musicians. The first time when i heard them i was listening metal too, but at this time i really recognize the real sense of the latin music, full of true feelings and passion, cuban jazz is amazing, with a lot of technique.

My fav songs are chan chan, llora mi nena, se seco el arroyito...well i love this music, as a latin, my blood have many roots in the afrocuban sounds.

my favorite songs would also be chan chan and
hasta siempre comandante:
"Aqui se queda la clara
La entraniable transparencia
De tu querida presencia
Comandante Che Gevara"

love to listen to them when im stoned