Metal Storm logo
Fav. Industrial Metal Vocalist

Original post

Posted by Hamird, 05.08.2006 - 12:59
I hope this time i chose good candidates .... mostly industrial metal fans like theese three vocalist.
I love C. Bell ...

Poll

choose your favurite industrial voice ...

Till Lindemann (Rammstein)
Other ...
Botun Bell (Fear Factory)
Trent Reznor (NIN)

Total votes: 110
14.02.2010 - 08:17
Gobobbles
Account deleted
Other...Benjamin Nominet of Sybreed...I luv the way he carries a melody even when screaming...very cool stage presence also
08.01.2011 - 04:07
Axe Argonian
I've never perceived vocals in industrial music to be such an important component to the music, but I digress. Alain Jourgenson (Ministry) wins my vote.
----
"Man does at all times only what he wills, and yet he does this necessarily. But this is because he already is what he wills." - Arthur Schopenhauer
08.01.2011 - 19:30
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Other. Jaz Coleman from Killing Joke
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
08.01.2011 - 20:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Darkside Momo on 08.01.2011 at 19:30

Other. Jaz Coleman from Killing Joke

Oh hell yes.
11.01.2011 - 10:01
immortal83
Written by Axe Argonian on 08.01.2011 at 04:07

I've never perceived vocals in industrial music to be such an important component to the music, but I digress. Alain Jourgenson (Ministry) wins my vote.

Yes, I was going to tell the same as you. And also vote for Lindemann and Rob Zombie.
06.02.2011 - 18:52
Empyror
Reznor is one of my favorite vocalists ever and I usually don't like these type of singers. ( I'm more into the power metal style of vocals) He has such emotion in his voice as well as a great tone quality. He is also a great lyric writer and that combined with the emotional range of his voice, he really sells it and makes you feel the way he is feeling.