Best Ronnie James Dio (Solo) 80's Song

Original post

Posted by , 21.02.2010 - 12:17
There are some great Dio 80's songs in this list. I personally love all Dio 80's works but If I wanna choose the best song, my choice is "Rainbow In The Dark". I believe it's an exploit in Heavy Metal. If your choice is "other" please write the name of the song.

Poll

Which?

Holy Diver
Rainbow In The Dark
Other
The Last In Line
Rock N Roll Children
We Rock
Sacred Heart
Hungry For Heaven
Dream Evil

Total votes: 59
05.12.2012 - 20:48
Dentura
Shadow King
I personally love Don't Talk To Strangers. The acoustic intro is beautiful and the rest of the song is rocking!!

The Blind Guardian cover is also awesome!
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
05.12.2012 - 21:24
The Shape 1973
Written by Dentura on 05.12.2012 at 20:48

I personally love Don't Talk To Strangers. The acoustic intro is beautiful and the rest of the song is rocking!!

The Blind Guardian cover is also awesome!

Completely agree with everything you say. Probably could even be my favourite song of all time. That's one hell of a claim too.
----
RIP NFFC
05.12.2012 - 21:50
Dentura
Shadow King
Quote:
Quote:

Completely agree with everything you say. Probably could even be my favourite song of all time. That's one hell of a claim too.

Thanks man! Dio rules.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
05.12.2012 - 23:22
Guib
Thrash Talker
WTF where is Stand Up And Shout

Dude.. blasphemy (just kiddin)
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
06.12.2012 - 03:27
Lit.
Account deleted
I Speed At Night. Bitching song.

Advertise on Metal Storm