07. Come To Silver
08. Hand Of Doom
09. Power Of Darkness
10. Ashes
11. Deeper [bonus]
12. Bleedangel [bonus]
13. Don't Be Afraid [bonus]

Additional info
The album was re-released in 2000, featuring 3 additional tracks: "Deeper", "Bleedangel" and "Don't Be Afraid"

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 191 users
23.02.2010 - 18:11
Rating: 5
Huntteri

Worst metalinfluenced album ever!! even worse then Massacre's promise! although I would dance if blackacidevil's music is played in a disco xP
24.02.2010 - 23:36
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Huntteri on 23.02.2010 at 18:11

Worst metalinfluenced album ever!! even worse then Massacre's promise! although I would dance if blackacidevil's music is played in a disco xP

Ive only ever heard the first 4 Danzig albums. (all classics, I might add!) And from what you've said, I definitely dont think Im missing out on anything by not hearing Blackacidevil! lol
25.02.2010 - 10:57
Huntteri

Written by Angelic Storm on 24.02.2010 at 23:36

Written by Huntteri on 23.02.2010 at 18:11

Ive only ever heard the first 4 Danzig albums. (all classics, I might add!) And from what you've said, I definitely dont think Im missing out on anything by not hearing Blackacidevil! lol

Very well said.The first four albums really kick some butt if may say so But I have to say that danzig 777 I luciferi was actually really good!
25.02.2010 - 19:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Huntteri on 25.02.2010 at 10:57
Very well said.The first four albums really kick some butt if may say so But I have to say that danzig 777 I luciferi was actually really good!

Yeah, I lost interest in the band as a recording unit once Chuck, Eerie and John left. Danzig just sort of fell off the radar for me after that. Although I still love the first 4 albums very much! lol

Maybe I will listen to Blackacidevil, but if it could be played in a disco, then I fear for the worst! Mmm...maybe I'll give 777 I Luciferi a try then. haha
26.02.2010 - 09:27
Huntteri

Written by Angelic Storm on 25.02.2010 at 19:04

Written by Huntteri on 25.02.2010 at 10:57

Yeah, I lost interest in the band as a recording unit once Chuck, Eerie and John left. Danzig just sort of fell off the radar for me after that. Although I still love the first 4 albums very much! lol

Maybe I will listen to Blackacidevil, but if it could be played in a disco, then I fear for the worst! Mmm...maybe I'll give 777 I Luciferi a try then. haha

Yeah you really should it is the best album of the "new" Danzig, Danzig 6 is decent but there are some blackacidevil influences
01.09.2011 - 08:27
afu

I like parts of B.A.D. quite a bit. I like NIN, Ministry, KMFDM, and other stuff like that, so I wasn't completely turned off by the sound. My biggest beef is how many songs seem uninspired; two chords that go on too long with sound effects layered over the top and burying Glenn's voice beneath a pile of effects. His voice was a big reason of why I liked the previous albums.

Songs I think are good: See All You Were, Sacrifice, Hint of Her Blood, Hand of Doom, and Ashes. Deeper is ok, but the original version (Deep) is better. I absolutely hate Serpentia.

Hits total: 6629 | This month: 15