Metal Storm logo
Bruce Dickinson

06.08.2006 - 20:24
GT
Coffee!!
Just found out that we didn't had a Bruce Dickinson-tread...but now we do...

I'm a big fan of BD. His voice and his singing style are great and unique imo. Also his energy on stage...I haven't seen any other singer running around that much.
I only own 'The Chemical Wedding' and 'Balls To Picasso' form his solo career and it's been a long time since I gave them a listen, but I remember them as being excellent.

That's all from me...now it's your turn
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
07.08.2006 - 04:01
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
I really enjoy Bruce's solo career very much,though not as much as Maiden obviously.My favorite song by him is Tears of the Dragon that song just has so much emotion and is very amazing. I really like his latest release too,it was very well done.He is probably my favorite singer,though he is not the greatest he is still pretty damn good.
07.08.2006 - 06:02
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
He has contribuited to many musicians of our times! like Arjen lucassen and Renato Tribuzy, he's also a very good musician, nothing to do in maiden with his solo career!
07.08.2006 - 16:57
deathmor
Account deleted
Yeah! Bruce Dickinson is awesome. I have the best of Bruce Dickinson album.
07.08.2006 - 19:35
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
The cover was taken in the Teotihuacan Temples! near of my old home!
07.08.2006 - 20:03
LethargyMan

A happy birthday to the esteemed Bruce Dickinson, who is hitting the big 48 today.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
08.08.2006 - 21:09
Beer Fairy

Mmm, Bruce had birthday yesterday and i wish him to continue making us so happy listening his singing...I have only one of his solo albums, but i prefer him in Iron Maiden.Really great singer, i love him, but he is a little old for me
09.08.2006 - 00:44
Endoftherainbow

Bruce Dickinson is a great singer one of the best and he still has most of the energy and charisma that he used to have back in the old days of Iron Maiden he can still hit all those high notes. I've heard most of his solo albums but the only one that really does anything for me is the new on Abduction it's a great metal record his other albums aren't really bad I just can't get into them like I can for Abduction.
11.08.2006 - 04:06
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Endoftherainbow on 09.08.2006 at 00:44

Bruce Dickinson is a great singer one of the best and he still has most of the energy and charisma that he used to have back in the old days of Iron Maiden he can still hit all those high notes. I've heard most of his solo albums but the only one that really does anything for me is the new on Abduction it's a great metal record his other albums aren't really bad I just can't get into them like I can for Abduction.

Do you mean Tyranny of Souls,because that was the name of his last album.Abduction was the single and second song on the album.
11.08.2006 - 05:53
Endoftherainbow

Yeah that's what I meant, I was really tired when I wrote that. Oh well either way I think it's a great album.
11.08.2006 - 17:33
Urizen367

bruce is an extremely talented musician (which is what pretty much everyones said here already), and in my opinion his solo stuff, mainly the stuff with Roy Z., is better than maiden. maybe cause its more guitar heavy, than rythym heavy..or somethin. anyways, my favorite bruce albums in this order:
1. Chemical Wedding
2. Accident of birth
3. Tyranny of Souls
4. Scream for me Brazil
5. best-of 2 disc
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
12.08.2006 - 14:18
darkwithin

yeah, BD I like his voice so much, my fav album is accident of birth, and favorite songs are man of sorrows and tears of the dragon. They are so full of emotion.
----
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
12.08.2006 - 17:40
darksun

bruce's voice is so great and i guess he is the best metal singer but i find in reincarnation of B.B video bruce really grew older.I hope this makes nothing bad and sad for all maiden fans
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
12.08.2006 - 18:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Urizen367 on 11.08.2006 at 17:33

bruce is an extremely talented musician (which is what pretty much everyones said here already), and in my opinion his solo stuff, mainly the stuff with Roy Z., is better than maiden. maybe cause its more guitar heavy, than rythym heavy..or somethin. anyways, my favorite bruce albums in this order:
1. Chemical Wedding
2. Accident of birth
3. Tyranny of Souls
4. Scream for me Brazil
5. best-of 2 disc

No way firts album are best of him then ''Alove in Studia 2end disc
But firts all songs in album are so damn masterpeiece
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.08.2006 - 20:29
Urizen367

i place the "best of" in my top-5 bruce albums for the simple fact that there are no tracks from alive in studio a. as much as you like the album, i hated it. no offense to you, but i'm just into heavier. not to mention alex dickson's "interesting" way of doing Gers' and Z's solos.
----
16.08.2006 - 16:01
Anathemani@c

Bruce Dickinson was and still is my favourite singer. Even my mother likes his voice !!! lol I haven't seen anyone running so much time in the gigs and however having that incredible voice! He is unique!
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
16.08.2006 - 19:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Urizen367 on 12.08.2006 at 20:29

i place the "best of" in my top-5 bruce albums for the simple fact that there are no tracks from alive in studio a. as much as you like the album, i hated it. no offense to you, but i'm just into heavier. not to mention alex dickson's "interesting" way of doing Gers' and Z's solos.

In Best Of are ''Bringe Your daughter...To The Slaughter'' and its diferent how IM werse, because of music, lyrics are same, and only diferent sound of msic and there are some life stuffs and its good too
----

apos;'
[image]
16.08.2006 - 19:28
Warman
Erotic Stains
His work in Iron Maiden is of course great, I don't need to mention that. But his solo career ... how should I say this ... must choose my words gently ... well ... sucks. Sometimes it sounds like Iron Maiden songs which is boring, and when they don't sound like that they are even more boring.
Me and my friends especially hate "Skunkworks", we use it every time we have boring and laugh at the songs.
----
17.08.2006 - 02:23
Urizen367

Written by Bad English on 16.08.2006 at 19:20

In Best Of are ''Bringe Your daughter...To The Slaughter'' and its diferent how IM werse, because of music, lyrics are same, and only diferent sound of msic and there are some life stuffs and its good too

i never said you were worse, i just dont prefer "alive in studio A". i like Skunkworks, and i like Alex Dickson's style, its just too drastic a change from Z and Gers, and it doesnt work well in solos. i'm just picky with those things i guess

P.S. you didnt like bring your daughter? heh, join the club. i was more into "wicker man", "jerusalem (live)", "Dracula", and "acoustic jam" on the 2nd disc.
----
17.08.2006 - 17:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Urizen367 on 17.08.2006 at 02:23

Written by Bad English on 16.08.2006 at 19:20

i never said you were worse, i just dont prefer "alive in studio A". i like Skunkworks, and i like Alex Dickson's style, its just too drastic a change from Z and Gers, and it doesnt work well in solos. i'm just picky with those things i guess

P.S. you didnt like bring your daughter? heh, join the club. i was more into "wicker man", "jerusalem (live)", "Dracula", and "acoustic jam" on the 2nd disc.

I just listening now all albums and noticed
I like Firts, its best album, its hard rock and all song lyrics are great and amazing, exept ''No Lies''

Secend album, lyrics and guitar its like new age metal, its giutar its not any more like I like and song lyrics We got sicret lifes, living in tv

About Alive ... I like secend disc because of songs of firts album are great and some from secend ''Laughting in Hiding Bush'' ''Tears Of the Drgagon'' and ''Scared Cowboys'' :banger''

Scuncworks are ok, but songs are simmilar and short its more like Pank lenght songs and all are simmilar, but better how ''Balls To Picaso''

''Accident Of Birth'' its greata nd amazing and well lests say it can bored you, whit next song. or songs are great and lyrics are too, like old Bruce

Other I shood listen them, but I remeber I like them too
----

apos;'
[image]
18.08.2006 - 03:52
Prowler84

Great contribition to metal!! Amazing career!! A Very Good frontman with huge energy on stage!! Great voice and powerful screams (not brilliant as Eric Adams from Manowar though.. )

As a huge Iron Maiden fan , I like both his Maiden and solo career. His Tyranny of Souls,Chemical Wedding and Accident Of Birth albums are awesome!!
----
Steve Harris isn't a God.God is a S.Harris!!
27.11.2006 - 15:31
crown
Account deleted
Tyranny of Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck!!! Nice album......
27.11.2006 - 20:32
Rainmaker123
Account deleted
Just awesome stuff, bruce's voice is simple amazing. can't wait to get some of his solo stuff.
30.11.2006 - 02:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 27.11.2006 at 15:31

Tyranny of Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck!!! Nice album......

Hahhaha indeed man I love this song ''Kill Devil Hill''
I love that ''The Wind Drops Soul Down Of Hill Side, 20knots Kill Devill Hill''
Also ''Soul Includers'' are great song, those are best in album and good lyrics has ''River Of No Return''
----

apos;'
[image]
30.11.2006 - 13:22
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Bruce Dickinson's vocal is one of the best vocal in heavy metal scene ...He Is multi-talented freak!!!!He is great!! ...Not only in maiden he is cool but his BD career has worked excellent...Like IM most of the Bd songs are great..Tears Of the Dragon and navigate the seas of the sun are the songs i like most of Bruce Dickinson.
Even his stage performance is BEST among all the metal bands..really!
Scream For Bruce!!
01.12.2006 - 14:23
Anathemani@c

To tell the truth I didn't enjoy his last alboum that much, even though I am a fan of BD. However, there some strong parts in the alboum such as Navigate the seas of the sun, Soul intruders and River of no return. Anyway, the best Bruce Dickinson song of his solo carrier is The tears of the dragon. This song just travels you that far you could not even imagine.
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
05.12.2006 - 11:25
GT
Coffee!!
@Anathemani@c: ohh I totally forgot about 'Tears Of The Dragon'. Don't know how I could, 'cause it's such a great song. It, as you say, carries you far away.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
06.12.2006 - 14:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Anathemani@c on 01.12.2006 at 14:23

To tell the truth I didn't enjoy his last alboum that much, even though I am a fan of BD. However, there some strong parts in the alboum such as Navigate the seas of the sun, Soul intruders and River of no return. Anyway, the best Bruce Dickinson song of his solo carrier is The tears of the dragon. This song just travels you that far you could not even imagine.

No way best his song are all in first albums
''Tattooed Millionre'' great song, also Mott The Hople cover ''All The Young Dudes'' ist best hos song eh firts album all are masterpiece and alos from secend ''Scared Cowboys'' good song and from last what you say about ''Kill Devil Hill'' and I like those songs what you mention
----

apos;'
[image]
06.12.2006 - 16:08
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've heard that he's going to start with a new album soon, is it true?
----
06.12.2006 - 19:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 06.12.2006 at 16:08

I've heard that he's going to start with a new album soon, is it true?

maybe I hawnt hear it but still you shood ate when IM will end touring so then Bruce can go to studio an dtry record new one
----

apos;'
[image]