Metal Storm logo
Stormwitch

07.08.2006 - 01:21
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Stormwitch is let's face it a very unheard of band.I'd like to know why though,these guys are absolutely amazing. Albums like Walpurgis Night and Tales of Terror. I can only say if you havent heard these guys,I would highly recommend them. Im curious as to how many people here have heard of them,and if you have please tell me what you think.
13.09.2006 - 03:43
peavy
Account deleted
Well I've heard of them! Have every album and I ask myself too why they're so underrated. Their 80's albums are all masterpieces!!! The new ones are good too.
13.09.2006 - 14:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
i like this band thay are intresting and on of best German traditional metal bands almoust all albums are amazing and good quality, and shame this band wont be so popular like Accept, UDO and Scorpions but thay are more better how and i realy enjoy firts 2 albums.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.09.2006 - 14:17
okt31
Account deleted
Yes, particulary the first three are classics of melodic power metal: Walpurghis Night and the mighty duo of Tales of Terror and Stroner than Hevaen.
Extremely good band!!
16.09.2006 - 02:07
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Well its about time some people come into this thread,I created this thread awhile ago,and its good to know people are coming to share their views on this amazing band.Lee Tarot (Harold Spengler) is quite the guitarist and Andy Muck is one of my person favorite singers.Their music is just absolutely amazing,and they often contain some great lyrics.I really cant say my favorite song but,Priest of Evil,Masque of the Red Death,and Ravenlord are among my favorites.Beauty and the Beast is also a wonderful song,despite its somewhat cheesy feeling.
17.09.2006 - 01:33
danzig111
Account deleted
Oh yes, Stormwitch, another good German Metal band. I heard them for the first time like a few weeks ago. I don't much like their new material.....But their old school stuff is sweet

They are highly cheesy.......highly! But a great band nonetheless.
25.09.2006 - 09:15
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
There are however a lot cheesier bands out there,and stormwitch's cheesiness never seems to bother me,in fact some of their stuff isnt even cheesy,its pure badass.
11.10.2006 - 02:27
Dam3k
Awesome band, nice old school metal sound, but I don't think they would be that cheesy!! c'mon what I understand for cheesy is Manowar or Luca Turilli...
----

15.10.2006 - 04:51
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Dam3k on 11.10.2006 at 02:27

Awesome band, nice old school metal sound, but I don't think they would be that cheesy!! c'mon what I understand for cheesy is Manowar or Luca Turilli...

Hahahaha dude I'm the one who showed you Stormwitch,its good to see youve been listening to them a lot!
15.10.2006 - 17:36
Dam3k
Written by Guest on 15.10.2006 at 04:51

Hahahaha dude I'm the one who showed you Stormwitch,its good to see youve been listening to them a lot!

Not a lot, just enough to see that they ain't that cheesy!!
----

20.06.2007 - 02:18
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Well I figured I'd post in here! I recently won a stormwitch shirt on ebay! I saw it and just about shit my pants! I had to fucking have it! It's from the Tales of Terror album! Just thought I'd show you that, while ending each sentence with an exclamation point!
07.12.2007 - 02:00
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I guess i should be careful of what I say next time haha.

I'm listening to "Just For One Night" right now
07.12.2007 - 02:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

I agree thay cant bee cheasy , man ok keybords I prefere more firts 2 albums whit no keybords but even keybords make band unique
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.12.2007 - 18:38
Dam3k
Written by Bad English on 07.12.2007 at 02:06

I agree thay cant bee cheasy , man ok keybords I prefere more firts 2 albums whit no keybords but even keybords make band unique

Dude for sure they aren't XDD stormwitch gogogo!! =)
----

24.12.2007 - 02:51
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 07.12.2007 at 02:06

It seems they went in a similar direction as Pretty Maids.
16.01.2008 - 09:17
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
I'm working on finishing my Stormwitch collection as we speak, I have heard stuff from every album and own several, but I have never heard antyhing from their new albums, I'm rather scared that it won't be that good, but oh well sometime I have to face my fear, greatest metal band behind Maiden in my opinion!! THE WITCH IS BACK!