Metal Storm logo
Mourning Lenore - Unveiling Debut Album Details

Portuguese atmospheric doom metallers Mourning Lenore are putting the final touches on their debut release. Here's the news directly from the band:

"Since the album is getting close to it's final stage, with everyting recorded and Fernando Matias working his magic for the final mix, it is time, we guess, to start unveiling some stuff.

Mourning Lenore's debut album will be called Loosely Bounded Infinities, and the design and cover artwork are in the skilled hands of Pedro Daniel (Phobos Anomaly), whom we collaborated with for our first photoshoot and will be doing so for the next one.

Stay tuned, for in the next weeks we'll be posting the cover artwork as well as the song titles and a small teaser of what's to come in these loosely bounded infinities."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Mourning Lenore
Posted: 06.03.2010 by LocusHorrendus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
06.03.2010 - 21:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Definitely looking forward to this! This is good news.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.03.2010 - 22:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Great news. One of my discoveries last year. Was really impressed by the split at the time.

Thanks, João, for submitting this news. Please, keep us posted. Cause as you can see at least one Canadian and one Dutchman are interested in your debut.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.03.2010 - 23:21
Mr.Wilson

I think it will be a great release:) i will be checking..
----
"..Damned in any Language..."
07.03.2010 - 16:31
Abattoir

Yeah, cool news. Songs from their split album are pretty good.

Hits total: 2430 | This month: 8