Metal Storm logo
Led Zeppelin

Original post

Posted by Xtreme Jax, 07.08.2006 - 14:28
One of the biggest, most successful, talented and original bands that have reached the "Legendary Status" is Led Zeppelin.

Formed in 1968, Bristish rockers Led Zeppelin didnt stick with just the traditional 'rock' theme that was being created around this era, they brought in other different musical elements including blues, reggae, soul, funk, Celtic, Indian, Arabic, and folk. The guitar works of Jimmy Page are some of my favourites and hes possibably one of my all time favourite guitarists for his originality and talent he does with the instument.

The death of drummer John Bonham in 1980 lead to an agrement for the band to disband after almost 25 years of solid original musical and artistic achievement and success, and have reported to have sold more the 300 million albums world wide... And one of the most important and influential bands in history to genres of rock and also metal.

So, whats you favourite albums/songs, what you like/dislike about them, the band members other band projects, etc. Open
18.04.2008 - 10:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 18.04.2008 at 09:37

Written by BloodTears on 03.02.2008 at 00:11

Plant is old lol

We all be, we all be, even how good we can make our boddy, how much our spirit be young, boddy still cant be like 20, but still w ecan die young(not literaly)

Yes, it is true. And more power to him if hes still passionate about music. I hope I can be as passionate for it when I'm 60.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
18.04.2008 - 10:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 18.04.2008 at 10:13

Plant is old lol

We all be, we all be, even how good we can make our boddy, how much our spirit be young, boddy still cant be like 20, but still w ecan die young(not literaly)

Yes, it is true. And more power to him if hes still passionate about music. I hope I can be as passionate for it when I'm 60.

I will I will, look at Angus Young, he left school in age 15 and he still lives like in he was 15 he hsnt grow up
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.04.2008 - 18:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 18.04.2008 at 10:14

Written by BloodTears on 18.04.2008 at 10:13

Plant is old lol

I will I will, look at Angus Young, he left school in age 15 and he still lives like in he was 15 he hsnt grow up

I know and he always wears that school uniform which makes him celebrate youth even more. Its that rebellious attitude.
----

My Instagram
02.05.2008 - 02:28
addiction

nothing to say really about led zeppelin...they are legends....currently i am listening to them again (happens every few months) and i really enjoy their first few albums (they are all good but right now i am listening to the first few...). atm my fav song is "when the levee breaks"!! excellent song!!!
----
alive in the superunknown
04.05.2008 - 21:00
BloodTears
ANA-thema
oh "when the levee breaks" is such a huge song and it stays in your head you know, i was singing it today lol
----

My Instagram
08.05.2008 - 03:39
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I found this site today, I think you all might like it. 101 Version of Stairway to Heaven
----
(space for rent)
09.05.2008 - 01:47
addiction

listened to a few stairways to heaven. its pretty cool that that many people making quite different music from one another have made covers of this song. obviously not much can be said about it....its a heavenly song!!!

and yes "when the levee breaks" stays in your mind!!! that is if you dont listen to the "immigrant song" or "living loving maid (she's just a woman)" for example afterwards....:)
----
alive in the superunknown
20.05.2008 - 21:24
metalhead3

stairway to haven-the best song of led zeppelin
24.05.2008 - 01:00
Metalhead2
Skinhead1
heh i really like them... my favourites are communication breakdown, houses of the holy... i like everything by them in favt
24.05.2008 - 09:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by metalhead3 on 20.05.2008 at 21:24

heyu dud ehow did you discovere band, you're to young for it
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2008 - 10:04
Metalhead2
Skinhead1
lol i gave him the songs i have xD
03.11.2008 - 16:57
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2008/Oct/17/return_to_the_scene.wow

This is pretty cool.
----
(space for rent)
03.11.2008 - 23:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser

Lol. Not cliche' at all.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
04.11.2008 - 05:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 24.05.2008 at 09:55

I know you're joking but how can you not know of this band with the internet...how did you discover Metalstorm?

I discovered Led Zeppelin only because my dad listened to it but that was in the days before the internet...if you look up heavy metal, it tells you how it started and there is probably some explination that talks about Led Zeppelin and then someone of his age probably asks himself 'gee...who are they?' and then the rest is history...
04.11.2008 - 09:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 04.11.2008 at 05:36

Written by Bad English on 24.05.2008 at 09:55

I know you're joking but how can you not know of this band with the internet...how did you discover Metalstorm?

I discovered Led Zeppelin only because my dad listened to it but that was in the days before the internet...if you look up heavy metal, it tells you how it started and there is probably some explination that talks about Led Zeppelin and then someone of his age probably asks himself 'gee...who are they?' and then the rest is history...

OMG my stupid post to MH3 whit specal errors I almoust forggot this post and MH3 hajduk lives forever

My dad has viny and also tapes from firts 4 and graffiti album, thats how i start it, hear it almoust in age 5 and so sloweley I stary listen this band,
----

apos;'
[image]
12.11.2014 - 00:45
_deepblack

You Fucking kidding me !!! first time i heard Stairway to heaven Solo i was like 15 or 16 and was like thats it this is the real thing this is what i mean i wanted to be a rockstar right there
06.01.2023 - 12:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
THE MOBY DICKS, the LED ZEPPELIN cover band featuring drummer Brian Tichy (WHITESNAKE, FOREIGNER),vocalist Chas West (RESURRECTION KINGS, BONHAM, LYNCH MOB),bassist Phil Soussan (OZZY OSBOURNE, LAST IN LINE),guitarist Brent Woods and keyboardist Gregg Fox, will perform at Count's Vamp'd in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, January 6 and Saturday, January 7.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-ozzy-osbourne-and-whitesnake-members-to-perform-led-zeppelin-classics-in-las-vegas-this-weekend
----

apos;'
[image]
01.02.2023 - 14:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss will embark on the spring/summer 2023 leg of their "Raising The Roof" tour in April. The trek will kick off April 25 in Shreveport, Louisiana and will include stops at Louisville's Palace Theatre, Kansas City's Starlight Theatre, Tucson's Centennial Hall, and Tanglewood in Lenox, Massachusetts.

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/tour-post-robert-plant-alison-krauss-pixies-franz-ferdinand-whitney-snow-tha-product-more/
----

apos;'
[image]