Metal Storm logo
The Human Condition - Flotsam & Jetsam Vocalist Joins Project Of Sacred Reich Guitarist

Vocalist Eric AK of the legendary Flotsam & Jetsam has joined The Human Condition.

The Human Condition performed a surprise five song set at the Nino Notaro Memorial Concert on Feb, 20th at Club Stratus in Phoenix, Arizona. It had been a well kept secret that guitarist Wiley Arnett (Sacred Reich) and Eric (Flotsam & Jetsam) had joined forces.

Flotsam & Jetsam were scheduled to share a stage with Sacred Reich for the first time in nearly 18 years, about 1,500 of Arizona's core metal family members all came together to celebrate the life of Nino Notaro. For the unenlightened, Nino was an amazingly talented sound engineer that worked with both bands over the years. The event raised money for Nino's daughter "Sophie'" to start an education fund. THC felt it would be cool to debut the new line up at this special event.

When THC initially took the stage metal heads in attendance seemed a bit confused to see Wiley strap on his guitar and Eric begin checking the mic. THC drummer Muley counted off three stick clicks and they were off, by the second song it was clear there was a new band out of Arizona to consider.

With the addition of Eric AK on Vocals and Johnny Urwin on Bass, THC has returned to the scene with renewed vigor. Anyone that witnessed the debut performance would agree that THC is fresh, relevant and rooted in a bit of metal history.

The band is busy writing and has added a 6th song to their set list since the show.

More info about the band on http://www.myspace.com/thehumancondition.

Source: thehumancondition.us
Posted: 13.03.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 53 users
13.03.2010 - 23:11
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well, this is very interesting, it will be good to keep an eye in this project.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
14.03.2010 - 00:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
W000000t, definitely watching this. hilarious that the acronym for the band is THC
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2559 | This month: 4