Metal Storm logo
Paradise Lost - Australian Mini-Tour Cancelled

Sad news for Australian fans of Paradise Lost: the Australian leg of their "Faith Divides Us- Death United Us Tour" has been cancelled. Paradise Lost were set to tour Down Under with symphonic metallers Sirenia in April. The following message appears on the bands official website:

"Unfortunately due to promotional problems the dates in Australia are being cancelled, we are all very upset and were looking forward to the shows. Anyone who has a ticket can get a refund from the place of purchase."

The cancelled dates on the tour are as follows:

24.04.2010 - Hi Fi, Brisbane
26.04.2010 - Metro Theater, Sydney
27.04.2010 - Billboard, Melbourne

Source: wwww.paradiselost.co.uk
Band profile: Paradise Lost
Event: Paradise Lost + Sirenia - Australian Tour 2010 [CANCELLED]
Posted: 17.03.2010 by JosipS

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 53 users
17.03.2010 - 22:24
axeman_87
That is a shame as us australian metal fans do not get a lot of great bands or acts. I hope that Paradise Lost will visit us sometime in the near future. Wish them all the best for the coming year.
18.03.2010 - 06:30
JosipS
They were originally supposed to come in febuary, then they pushed it back to april. so there have been problems right from the start.
18.03.2010 - 08:42
Throne Dweller
I'm pretty sure NeObliviscaris and Lycanthia were going to support them in their respective states. Such a shame, it would have been great promotion.
18.03.2010 - 09:15
flamesoficarus
I think the promoter has some serious issues, they have screwed up a number of tours like this now.
Im just seriously dissappointed i wont be able to see Sirenia, but hopefully the will make the trip down in the near future.
19.03.2010 - 10:09
blackwreath
What more is there to say but Fucking Hell!
23.03.2010 - 13:08
Raiden
Down Under Staff
elite
Written by flamesoficarus on 18.03.2010 at 09:15

I think the promoter has some serious issues, they have screwed up a number of tours like this now.
Im just seriously dissappointed i wont be able to see Sirenia, but hopefully the will make the trip down in the near future.

Yeah, after the screw up of Destruction at Screamfest and now this, it seems there is something awry. Plus the Stryper tour has been pushed back as well (not that I really care as I won't be seeing them anyway, but still).
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)

Hits total: 2667 | This month: 5