Metal Storm logo
Chemical Brothers

08.08.2006 - 23:05
Misantrophil
Account deleted
One of my favourite bands.They are amazing.My favourite album is Dig your own hole and for me it is the best chemical album.Please your opinions
10.08.2006 - 08:29
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Block Rockin' Beats is a good song...it's club music that you're not embarassed to dance to when put in that situation...
19.03.2007 - 14:52
Sonic MrSumo

I have all of their albums. I like 'Dig Your Own Hole' the best. Kind of prog drum'n'bass.

They're really good live also.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
22.03.2007 - 12:13
GT
Coffee!!
Very good party music indeed...'Hey Boy Hey Girl' is a classic
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
24.03.2007 - 18:52
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Galvanize is another song that I've been getting into lately from this band...
28.03.2007 - 21:08
rebel4life
Account deleted
exit planet dust is a nice album
26.08.2007 - 17:03
Remus

I have "Dig Your Own Hole' and i don't quite like it. "Block Rockin' Beats" is really good tho. Man, everytime it played on MTV i was like WOW, Chemical Brothers!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
21.09.2007 - 22:05
^Necrolust^

I remember being a kid and watching a video on tv ''Hey boy,hey girl'' or something like that with people being sceletons and illusions.I liked it
----
Sin my soul,blesses with fire....
08.09.2008 - 07:48
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
their cover of "riders on the storm" is great to get stoned to.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
10.09.2008 - 08:55
Black Mass

I blew my first set of sub woofers listening to the track Under the Influence.
I also really like that Sammy the Salmon song
26.03.2012 - 15:17
The Turbanator

They came to Malaysia few weeks back and it was hell of a show. One of the best. I have their discography and if I were to choose, "We Are The Night" is my current favorite one. But most of their stuff is excellent. Probably the best group out there, and they've been around for very long.

Anyway, here's the show in my place :
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!