Who was there?

Dzabba 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 24 users
26.03.2010 - 22:23
Blood For Cowboy
Account deleted
(Old news, About 3 months ago it was announced that they will be in Riga) 100% going it will be fucking brutal as shit gig, the 5th time, seems to me they love to play in Riga
26.03.2010 - 22:31
Ragana
Rawrcat
That's why I wondered why no one has put in the whole tour of Cannibal Corpse... until I did it myself.

CC is like DJ Tiesto - I think they both visit Latvia so often that once they could actually announce 5 next gigs that are going to be here...
02.05.2010 - 14:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 26.03.2010 at 22:31

That's why I wondered why no one has put in the whole tour of Cannibal Corpse... until I did it myself.

CC is like DJ Tiesto - I think they both visit Latvia so often that once they could actually announce 5 next gigs that are going to be here...

so you're familiar whit Tiesto if you know he comes here offen... c mon tell su truth you listeh him ecretly.... but yes seems CC has bene here some 6 time now
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.05.2010 - 14:56
Ragana
Rawrcat
I don't listen to Tiesto secretly, I listen to his music pretty often and I'm not hiding it.

Anywayz, the difference between Tiesto and Cannibal Corpse is that I'm not planning to see CC in the nearest future.

Hits total: 1993 | This month: 1