Metal Storm logo
A Forest Of Stars - New Album Out By May

The band that surprised everyone with their majestic debut album The Corpse Of Rebirth is back again. A Forest of Stars have been busy conjuring up the next Beast; entitled Opportunistic Thieves of Spring [cover art glimpse], due for release in May. A few kind words from the likes of Mr. T.S. Kettleburner:

"Mark thy words: this album will send listeners to the world that lieth beyond. The exact release dates for North America and Europe will be announced shortly, but the tentative release is set for May. Opportunistic Thieves of Spring was recorded once again at Silent City Studios with master Rob Hobson behind the controls. For this recording, new member John Bishop took care of the drums."

Source: transcendentalcreations.com
Band profile: A Forest Of Stars
Posted: 30.03.2010 by TheBigRossowski

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 60 users
30.03.2010 - 14:30
BudDa

I hope it measures up to the first..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
30.03.2010 - 15:53
Inlé

So do I. The first WAS a good/great album. And was borderline worshipped by some people. So it'll be a tough act to follow.
30.03.2010 - 17:08
TheBigRossowski

I don't think the Gentlemen's Club will let us down.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
30.03.2010 - 18:09
Ask

Awesome
30.03.2010 - 19:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
They better stop playing halfway through the album for the mandatory tea break or I'll be officially let down.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.03.2010 - 00:45
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Wicked news
----
loves 小巫
31.03.2010 - 03:42
Symmachus

The other band of Katie Stone, formerly of My Dying Bride. I have heard two songs off of their first one, both of which were RIGHTEOUS DUDE!!!! I want that album. By the way, the album cover is simple yet elegant.
01.04.2010 - 10:25
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh holy shit! I've been listening their debut all this past days and I found it to be really good, it makes me feel great. I hope the next album will be as good or greater than the previous one. Let's drink some tea to celebrate haha
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
01.04.2010 - 22:19
Zuzuz0r

Awesome, this year is truly having some cool releases.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.

Hits total: 3629 | This month: 5