Metal Storm logo
Vanden Plas - New Album In June

The new Vanden Plas album The Seraphic Clockwork will be released on the 4th of June 2010 by Frontiers Records. The 8 songs were recorded at Bazement Studio by engineer Markus Teske and produced by the band.

The story of the concept album was written by Andy Kuntz and tells about a journey in time. The protagonist, who lives in 16th century Rome, comes under the spell of an Old Testament prophecy. He travels back to Jerusalem in the year 33 Anno Domini where he must face his God-given destiny.

Stephan Lill states about the new album: "I think that my preference for heavier bands shines through more than ever before. Heavy riffs, elaborate keyboard and orchestra arrangements plus catchy hook lines come together in a perfect symbiosis which marks Vanden Plas' characteristic style. I feel that we were much more adventurous on The Seraphic Clockwork than ever before."

[Also thanks to robin]

Source: vandenplas.de
Band profile: Vanden Plas
Posted: 30.03.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 49 users
30.03.2010 - 16:06
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Awesome! I can't wait.
30.03.2010 - 16:45
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Very nice! Looks promising. This year is going to have really neat releases. Looking forward to it
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
30.03.2010 - 21:25
shadowdragonfly1

Great News, these guys never disappoint, this album will be for sure in the best prog albums of 2010
30.03.2010 - 23:05
GT
Coffee!!
Another album to look forward to
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
31.03.2010 - 05:37
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK MAN.....VANDEN PLAS

*tries to breathe but cannot and has a hard attack*

Ok, ok...I've finally caught my breath...

WOW...this is amazing news...I'm literally in tears because I worship this band so much...

Dammit...I WANT IT NOW!
31.03.2010 - 09:28
Susan
Smeghead
Yesssssssssss
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
31.03.2010 - 16:15
akisnm156

I can't wait!!!!
02.04.2010 - 01:02
Symmachus

Sounds pretty interesting. Vanden Plas is an interesting band.

Hits total: 4391 | This month: 4