Metal Storm logo
Adult Humor in Kid Shows

03.04.2010 - 17:03
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
When i was reading the borat topic i read this .
"...Btw, Ice Age rulz! Especially when you find all the hidden adult humor in part 3 " it was posted by Alphafemale, and it reminded me of all the kids shows and movies that have hidden humour suchs as SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents i want to know if anybody has scene this hidden humor if so post what show its from and what it is! :p
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.04.2010 - 19:50
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Spongebob is filled with subtle adult humor. One notable example I remember is when Spongebob is shouting on the rooftops that he is ugly and proud, and Squidward asks himself, "Is that what he calls it?"
03.04.2010 - 20:57
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 03.04.2010 at 19:50

Spongebob is filled with subtle adult humor. One notable example I remember is when Spongebob is shouting on the rooftops that he is ugly and proud, and Squidward asks himself, "Is that what he calls it?"

Spongebob honestly does have a lot of gay themes. It seems to me in every episode him and patrick get naked for no reason and then end up in squidwards bathroom, who is naked as well. Then theyll just carry on as is theres not 3 nude men in a bathroom, you know?
05.04.2010 - 11:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The first Shrek movie has some good innuendos. It's been years, but I remember one joke where some character was looking at a really tall building, and said it was the King compensating for something
16.04.2010 - 11:01
Entropic Silence

Spongebob and Fairly Odd parents were the two kid's shows I thought of when i looked at this topic. Best part of Spongebob is when he's asked to draw a perfect circle by Squidward. Apologies for the speed and the whole episode, it was all I could find. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80tAvWMkomo
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
16.04.2010 - 15:53
Warman
Erotic Stains
Good old "Johnny Bravo" is full of adult humor. The older you got, the better it was. Damn, I love and miss that show.
----
16.04.2010 - 17:33
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 16.04.2010 at 15:53

Good old "Johnny Bravo" is full of adult humor. The older you got, the better it was. Damn, I love and miss that show.

Yeah, i love that show. The dude was such a horndog but never got any pussy
19.04.2010 - 02:11
Kennoth

Johnny Bravo is awesome

Funny how nobody mentioned The Simpsons and Futurama
----
*insert something deep and profound*
20.04.2010 - 18:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Not really a kid show but still hilarious
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.05.2010 - 03:20
Zuzuz0r

Many 90's shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, some stuff in Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, and etc... were this kind of shows. A remember a scene on Rocko's Modern Life, where they put a milking machine on Heffer, and he made some pleasure faces, or Animaniacs, in an episode where Beethoven appeared, he was saying that he was a pianist, but because of his accent, it sounded more like penis, and the guys where all surprised because of that .

@Kennoth: The Simpsons and Futurama have never been considered kid shows, or at least, I wouldn't call them kid shows.

Here's a compilation of some "Goodnight everybody" moments in Animaniacs(the Beethoven joke included)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUaZ89rWWPI&feature=related
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
10.05.2010 - 02:35
whatsacow

Written by Dangerboner on 05.04.2010 at 11:12

The first Shrek movie has some good innuendos. It's been years, but I remember one joke where some character was looking at a really tall building, and said it was the King compensating for something

There are heaps in Shrek, like when he's looking at fiona's picture, and has to move the blankets to hide his excitement...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
10.05.2010 - 09:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

I remember one joke where some character was looking at a really tall building, and said it was the King compensating for something

but the donkey was obviously talking about the fact, that the duke is short in height

and 2Kennoth: i dont really think Simpsons and Futurama should be marked "kid shows"
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

14.05.2010 - 04:55
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by Kennoth on 19.04.2010 at 02:11

Johnny Bravo is awesome

I dont consider The Simpsons and Futurama a kid show. When I was a kid I just liked to watch cause of the animation itself.. but I didn't understand the jokes till I grew up. Most of the jokes are direct adult jokes in my opinion.. a kid doesnt understand those.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
14.05.2010 - 09:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is also corrupting kids a lot
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

14.05.2010 - 10:22
Baz Anderson

All I have to do is place this link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kclq2zGQy4w

Watch this and laugh... it'll be the funniest thing you've seen for a long time.
14.05.2010 - 14:31
Kennoth

Written by Dark Blood on 14.05.2010 at 04:55

Written by Kennoth on 19.04.2010 at 02:11

Johnny Bravo is awesome

I dont consider The Simpsons and Futurama a kid show. When I was a kid I just liked to watch cause of the animation itself.. but I didn't understand the jokes till I grew up. Most of the jokes are direct adult jokes in my opinion.. a kid doesnt understand those.

Well...true, they're adult shows, which kids like to watch too
----
*insert something deep and profound*
14.05.2010 - 20:07
Valentin B
Iconoclast

nah, i think it was lord Farquad's tower which he made so huge because he was really short, so i don't think that was an adult "reference"
17.05.2010 - 17:54
Oracle
Orcinus
I was watching The Flintstones just because it was on and i noticed that it had a lot of adult humor in it which i didn't really get when i was a kid haha. Same with The Jetson's too..
19.05.2010 - 17:47
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Baz Anderson on 14.05.2010 at 10:22

Watch this and laugh... it'll be the funniest thing you've seen for a long time.

Only three minutes but it was soooooo wrong!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.05.2010 - 22:27
Baz Anderson

Written by X-Ray Rod on 19.05.2010 at 17:47

Only three minutes but it was soooooo wrong!

Haha, I am glad someone took the time to have a look.
20.05.2010 - 02:33
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
The fact Spongebob is purposely dressed as the Hitler youth is pretty amusing.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
20.05.2010 - 06:16
Derwood

"It doesn't matter what size your twanger is!"

FFS, I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I can't believe I missed watching that before.
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
20.05.2010 - 08:51
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Muppets always have a few good nudges to adult humour which I've always enjoyed. Can't remember any off the top of my head though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
27.05.2010 - 18:28
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Haddonfield on 20.05.2010 at 02:33

The fact Spongebob is purposely dressed as the Hitler youth is pretty amusing.

----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
28.05.2010 - 01:28
Fat & Sassy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBzYCsjKcIU

This show is currently the king of putting adult humor in a "kids" show. It reminds me of the good ol' days of Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.
07.06.2010 - 19:41
Hamird
Lieutenant
Oggy and Cockroaches has a lot of wise adult humour.. Sometimes I say kids don't understand the joke. I love the series. That's the best animation series I've ever seen.
08.06.2010 - 06:12
whatsacow

Written by Valentin B on 14.05.2010 at 20:07

nah, i think it was lord Farquad's tower which he made so huge because he was really short, so i don't think that was an adult "reference"

They said it before they saw how tall lord farquaad was, and as the show has more adult references than you can poke a stick at, i'd say that is one. and also when donkey says "shrek says he's compensating for something, which i think means he has a very small-" and shrek cuts him out, so you know...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
09.06.2010 - 19:40
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by whatsacow on 08.06.2010 at 06:12

Written by Valentin B on 14.05.2010 at 20:07

They said it before they saw how tall lord farquaad was, and as the show has more adult references than you can poke a stick at, i'd say that is one. and also when donkey says "shrek says he's compensating for something, which i think means he has a very small-" and shrek cuts him out, so you know...

heh heh haha...
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.06.2010 - 21:05
vezzy
Stallmanite

Haha, I love Johnny Bravo. It's ridiculous at times, but that's what makes it funnier.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
20.12.2010 - 14:42
JD
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 09.06.2010 at 21:05

Haha, I love Johnny Bravo. It's ridiculous at times, but that's what makes it funnier.

Yeah JB is funny show and me love it! stupid and funny.