‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum
Users visited: 66  
Search this topic:  

UpTheIrons666

04.04.2010 at 03:28
So, I know Iron Maiden is touring the States this summer, I happily have tickets to their show in Holmdel, NJ. Anyway, I have a theory. I think that Iron Maiden is going to use their brief North American tour as a warm-up for the European festivals they are playing later in the summer. Then, after their European festivals, I think they will return to North America in September and October for another leg.

I think this mostly because I doubt Maiden would outright skip cities like Philadelphia, Boston and Los Angeles. Another reason would be because their new album isn't coming out until the end of the summer and I think they will probably come back to give the album proper tour support after giving us a teaser before the album is released.

Just curious about what you all think. I really hope I'm right, because it would mean seeing them twice this year.
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust

04.04.2010 at 08:30
Written by UpTheIrons666 on 04.04.2010 at 03:28

I think this mostly because I doubt Maiden would outright skip cities like Philadelphia, Boston and Los Angeles.

The show in New Jersey has a more appropriate venue than I think Philly can provide (unless the want to play at Lincoln Financial?) But I like the theory, and really hope it is valid.
Valentin B
Iconoclast

04.04.2010 at 10:28
I think they're gonna be returning to the USA later this year, but i don't know if it will be exactly after the end of the European leg or something. plus, i know they're gonna visit South America and shit sometime soon. after all, they have their own private jet haha.
----
Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil.
Culty

04.04.2010 at 16:34
Well they're gonna have to go to Florida to drop off Nicko.
----
Gfnttlr
UpTheIrons666

04.04.2010 at 17:33
Written by Introspekrieg on 04.04.2010 at 08:30

Written by UpTheIrons666 on 04.04.2010 at 03:28

I think this mostly because I doubt Maiden would outright skip cities like Philadelphia, Boston and Los Angeles.

The show in New Jersey has a more appropriate venue than I think Philly can provide (unless the want to play at Lincoln Financial?) But I like the theory, and really hope it is valid.

I dunno, I think The Susquehanna Bank Center has been fine the last few times I've seen them. Granted, its in Camden, but thats just across the river from Philly. I just want to get a chance to see them twice in a year.
Baz Anderson

04.04.2010 at 18:43
Take a look at whatever they did after they released the last album.

Just wait and see though, there's really no need for any speculation - if they go they go, if not, oh well.
the stranger

13.04.2010 at 04:17
They are going to tour the whole freaking world... again... and it's gonna be awesome. I saw Flight 666 again yesterday.
----
http://aljao.blogspot.com/(it's in Spanish)
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

13.04.2010 at 17:50
I only hope they will play one gig in Czech...otherwise i dont care about any theories
----
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings
Become dust in the wake of the hymn
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall
No more than a breath on the wind

Sutekh

16.08.2010 at 14:18
They're headlining the Soundwave festival across Australia in early February, with a couple of full shows on the east coast. I missed them last time -will be there this time round!

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.