Metal Storm logo
Kylesa - Ink Deal With Season Of Mist

Official press release

Season of Mist is proud to welcome American Sludge geniuses Kylesa. After Outlaw Order in 2008, the label is happy to continue broadening their musical horizons towards modern US psychedelic monolithic metal.

The band made the following comment: "We're very happy to announce our new partnership with Season of Mist for the next Kylesa release, which we are hoping to get out later this year. We are stoked to be working with SOM on this next album. They are a forward-thinking label and they have all been very accommodating and a pleasure to work with."

Regarding the new album, Kylesa adds: "The writing process for the new record has been intense, taking up the better part of each day since January (that's why you haven't heard from us lately), but in return we have some new material that we're very proud of. The studio sessions at The Jam Room in Columbia start in May and end in early July; we'll try to have a few reports for you along the way."

The band is currently touring Europe until early May and will perform at the Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands on April 15th. Check out the band's MySpace for more information on tour dates.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Kylesa
Posted: 09.04.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 15 users
09.04.2010 - 20:55
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Glad to hear it.

good band, good label, so hopefully a great combination.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
09.04.2010 - 22:22
Symmachus

Written by BitterCOld on 09.04.2010 at 20:55

Glad to hear it.

good band, good label, so hopefully a great combination.

I second this statement.
10.04.2010 - 00:06
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Good for both parties
----
loves 小巫
10.04.2010 - 00:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Let me guess... they signed the contract on April 8 when they were playing France?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 2064 | This month: 6