Metal Storm logo
Until Light Takes Us - Documentory about black metal.

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 12.04.2010 - 01:31
Seems a few were asking about this on the shout box. I haven't watched it yet and really, I wont watch it.

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=205552

There are three movie links inside of that, the zshare one is the best choice I would think. I haven't had any problems watching anything streaming from them.
29.04.2010 - 17:09
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Guest on 29.04.2010 at 14:35

Death metal yes, but electronic music?

Besides Euronymous, Vikernes was into electronic music like Kraftwerk, also into some house and techno if I recall correctly, Fenriz also had his Neptune Towers project, influenced by Tangerine Dream and Kraftwerk. So who are this "black metal elite" that considered electronic music to be for "posers", if the three most influential bm musicians from Norway were into it?

Haha alright, take it easy. My source is the book "Lords of Chaos" and I should have said that I do not claim that the book is 100 % correct. I'm studying history at the university so I'm always sceptical to most sources. And I haven't read that book in two years and I do not have the time to look it all up. But if I remember correctly I actually think Varg himself bashed Euronymous for listening to electronica. I might be wrong, the source might be wrong, I don't know.
----
30.04.2010 - 12:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Warman on 29.04.2010 at 17:09

But if I remember correctly I actually think Varg himself bashed Euronymous for listening to electronica. I might be wrong, the source might be wrong, I don't know.

That would make no sense at all cause Varg himself was a huge electronica fan. But then again Varg has contradicted himself so many times anything is possible with the guy.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.04.2010 - 12:32
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 30.04.2010 at 12:29

That would make no sense at all cause Varg himself was a huge electronica fan. But then again Varg has contradicted himself so many times anything is possible with the guy.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. But I'm probably wrong about the electronica stuff, since I have two members against me now. I accept defeat.
----