Metal Storm logo
Swashbuckle - Part Ways With Drummer, Replacement Announced

Official press release

New Jersey's very own pirate thrashers Swashbuckle recently parted ways with drummer Captain Crashride. A new replacement has already been found with a guy called Bootsmann Collins!

"Ahoy scallywags and asshats! There's been a bit of a change in the 'buckle rank as of late. We have recently parted ways with drummer Captain Crashride. He brought us five years of service and utter shenanigans, and we wish him nothing but the best in combating that extreme outbreak of scurvy. With that being said, we now have a new drummer stepping up to fill the boots and more so to speak, and that man be none other than Bootsmann Collins. He's a fucking killer drummer and quite the retarded pirate. So we couldn't be more stoked to have him aboard. So please give him a warm welcome with yar internet shit-talk and utter disgust for everything piratical. We wouldn't have it any other way. Eat a bowl of fuck!

Love, Admiral Nobeard.

P.S. Check out the bootsmann's other band as well - We All Have Day Jobs [MySpace].

Check out the video introduction right here.

Swashbuckle's new album Crime Always Pays is set to be unleashed in summer 2010!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Swashbuckle
Posted: 14.04.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
14.04.2010 - 21:38
JÄY
Metal slave
Ha! fuckin great
15.04.2010 - 03:57
Rivas

Halarious
16.04.2010 - 01:04
Biedrik

Leave it to Swashbuckle to make me laugh at a lineup change.
----
I'm selling metal posters! Ask me about them if you're interested.
16.04.2010 - 01:49
Symmachus

This is one of the funnest updates I have ever come across. Seriously, it is freaking hilarious. Theese people seem rather funny. Awesome stuff; the new drummer is someone I have a nice first impression upon.

Hits total: 2819 | This month: 5