Metal Storm logo
Jeroen Paul Thesseling Offering Bass Guitar Lessons In Europe

OBSCURA / PESTILENCE bassist Jeroen Paul Thesseling, who is known for his signature six-string fretless playing in progressive death metal, is offering private bass lessons and personal coaching in metal and other styles. "These lessons are suitable for bass players of all levels who want to get more out of their instrument. Many bassists in metal and other genres concentrate primarily on playing techniques, while there's often more that could be developed. The main focus, therefore, will be on intonation, tone development, bass arrangements and fretless playing", says Thesseling. The lessons will be given in Amsterdam , the Netherlands , as well as in Genoa , Italy . Interested parties can contact Jeroen via his official website www.jeroenthesseling.com

Photo by Iñaki, Metal Hammer Spain:

Source: jeroenthesseling.com
Band profile: Obscura
Posted: 17.04.2010 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 21 users
20.04.2010 - 04:34
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Sounds veeery cool, damn you Amsterdam, and your endless pubs, beers, weed and prostitutes... Right Marcel?
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
20.04.2010 - 15:07
Asitis
Written by Daggon on 20.04.2010 at 04:34

Sounds veeery cool, damn you Amsterdam, and your endless pubs, beers, weed and prostitutes... Right Marcel?

Mwah, it's legal and it works here because the goverment has made these things 'boring'
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
20.04.2010 - 15:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Daggon on 20.04.2010 at 04:34

I HATE Amsterdam with a passion. And the ironic thing is I live at the Amsterdamsestraatweg in Utrecht
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.05.2010 - 22:56
pazis
He plays Bass very well. I love it!

Hits total: 2856 | This month: 3