FOOCK Nam

Written by Guest on 12.03.2014 at 16:06

Major Depression: High-Moderate
Dysthymia: Very High
Bipolar Disorder: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Very Slight
Postpartum Depression: N/A

I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia about 6 years ago, and I take anti-psychotic medication (Abilify). It's basically a dopamine-blocker, so it makes me feel quite numb all the time. I also take an antidepressant (Wellbutrin), psychiatrist says it's supposed to give me more energy, but I don't notice any difference.

Holy shit!! : ))))))) , can you drive or watch tv ? I had time involved in mental scene.. I do have some thoughts about the scene both general and in detail specific of academy medical, can't express now until it matures to speak, but I do think mental ill is just sensitive, and it can be handled well even easier by those who get and understand and experience with it. Seeing your thread topic test result is quite opposite with the present circumstance which is cool interesting. Gradually i observe mental health more and more becoming familiarization, it is good as being embed in common sense, though bad misunderstanding if not deep perceived by individual who want to know about it.
19.03.2014 - 13:34
Wargus
Account deleted
I'm still able to have a more or less normal life, although I work parttime now because of my mental illness. I'm not allowed to drive a car anymore, due to the meds I take; but I can get to work by public transport.
It's not like I have suicidal thoughts all the time, but I don't feel happy either. On a scale from 1 (suicidal) to 10 (la vie en rose) my happinesslevel would be a constant 3 or 4.
19.03.2014 - 18:45
FOOCK Nam

Written by Guest on 19.03.2014 at 13:34

I'm still able to have a more or less normal life, although I work parttime now because of my mental illness. I'm not allowed to drive a car anymore, due to the meds I take; but I can get to work by public transport.
It's not like I have suicidal thoughts all the time, but I don't feel happy either. On a scale from 1 (suicidal) to 10 (la vie en rose) my happinesslevel would be a constant 3 or 4.

It's cool that you keep it well, life and job etc.. Speaking of mental scene, being involved with mental scene for more than 10 years I've seen lots of observations that both by detail statistic and analysis of indepth of surface research which undercover inside out the truth of hidden mystery of mental health is that it's cure and treatment is possible even to the point of cut it off is like turn off the earbud. Lots of my learning about it through vast of ppl case who dump the ill out that initially periods troubley, but by timefully it is good felt even happy addedly to be with and fined on till rising over overcoming finally. imo mental health is just rooted in suvivalism like approach it more, then get used to be more, then triumphant in the end of the travel. What actually applies in every things we do normal or all range. The thing annoys me is that China, Vietnam, lots of Asia and commies too doesnt understand enough or even too dumb of it. Their care of mental scene are too poor and their mind still suck to fuck up the wellbeing. Luckily I been in USA, the scene there is thousand times better and heavenful, media seems aware of most genius are mental having even like also Hollywood star common one. I love the time being there be simple myself but happy as fuck. I don't kno much of euro mental scene, but in Sweden and Norway quite good. I heard Belgium have also high rank in term of living and wellbeing standard, guess there quality manner of service not bad too hopefully. At least, euro and America is better than Vietnam, wishfully I can swap.. : ))))
22.03.2014 - 02:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Major Depression: Very Slight
Dysthymia: Very Slight
Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate
Cyclothymia: Very High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Moderate

If there were a form of depression I'd consider myself identifying with, it's probably the cyclo thing but thankfully I've been in a good place this past year and haven't really gone through any significant depressive episodes.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.03.2014 - 21:12
no one
Account deleted
I stopped half way through the test, i'v done tests like this before. I don't think it could accurately diagnose anyone.
22.03.2014 - 23:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 22.03.2014 at 21:12
I stopped half way through the test, i'v done tests like this before. I don't think it could accurately diagnose anyone.

There's even a blurb at the bottom of the first page that states the same thing - it's just to give a general idea based on typical behaviors that some people with certain types of depression go through. If anything it serves as a potential notifier that maybe you should see someone if you're answering questions honestly that result in a lot of "very highs".
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.03.2014 - 23:20
mz

Major Depression: Slight
Dysthymia: High
Bipolar Disorder: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Very Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
23.03.2014 - 22:43
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.04.2010 at 22:39

Major Depression: Slight
Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Very High
Cyclothymia: Extremely High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Very Slight

Major Depression: Slight-Moderate
Dysthymia: Slight
Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate
Cyclothymia: Very High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight-Moderate

Well, apparently after 4 years... I guess I'm a little bit better in some stuff and a little bit worse in some other stuff!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
26.08.2014 - 06:31
EnterDeath24601
Account deleted
Major Depression: Moderate
Dysthymia: Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Extremely High
Cyclothymia: Extremely High