Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - UK Tour Postponed

Arch Enemy has released the following statement about the postponement:

"Sorry to all our great UK fans, but the tour we had scheduled for next week has unfortunately been postponed 'til November 2010.

As we all know, it's been a tough time in Europe with the volcanic ash shutting down airspace in 23 countries and causing travel misery for millions of people. One minute airports are open - the next they are not. We are determined to make these shows work but don't want to disappoint our fans, so it has been mutually agreed upon that the best way forward is to postpone the UK dates 'til November."

We'd like to thank all of the promoters who took on the shows, and also the support bands ? everything was shaping up very nicely and their professionalism is obvious. We appreciate their willingness to make these shows happen later in 2010 and we're more eager than ever to do so.

It's important to make it clear that this is not a cancellation ? we just have to move the tour to a different time.

Sorry again to all who planned to attend. Hope to see you in November!"

The new and only UK Arch Enemy dates for 2010 are:

November 23 - Manchester @ Academy 2

November 24 - Glasgow @ Garage

November 25 - Wolverhampton @ Wulfrun Hall

November 27 - London @ The Forum

(w/ Sabbat)

All tickets will remain valid for the new dates.

Band profile: Arch Enemy
Event: Arch Enemy: UK Tour
Posted: 22.04.2010 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 65 users
22.04.2010 - 20:02
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Damn .. I hope Enslaved and Chthonic can still make that bill in November
22.04.2010 - 22:03
rocksoccer
Oh, what a pity. My visa may not allow me to see it!!!!
----
23.04.2010 - 00:07
Magatouve
Account deleted
Written by rocksoccer on 22.04.2010 at 22:03

Oh, what a pity. My visa may not allow me to see it!!!!

Shit... my visa allows me but still I can't stay here jobless for a long time after I finish.
The problem I have two other tickets for Cathedral/Church of Misery/Gates of Slumber in 29/Apr and Bolt Thrower/Rotting Christ in 1/May. Well, Cathedral and Bolt Thrower are British but I don't about the other bands if they can make it
23.04.2010 - 14:08
Shadowcross
The Summoner
"ChthoniC UK Tour postponed to November. Due to vocanic ash causing travel misery for some bands in Europe, we feel sorry for our fans but have to postponed our shows until November"
23.04.2010 - 14:38
adean_bllzr
I don´t understand it........flights are opened again since two days ago, and the concert would be the next week.....what is the problem?
----
"Eternity.....a gift I no longer want"
Novembers Doom
25.04.2010 - 14:46
Crake
This band evry time playing in uk !!!

Hits total: 2578 | This month: 3